Collab Comic Brawl (there's more characters than there is main plot development)

Author Topic: Collab Comic Brawl (there's more characters than there is main plot development)  (Read 56142 times)

if bushido is reading this thread he's probably foaming at his mouth because of those glasses

if bushido is reading this thread he's probably foaming at his mouth because of those glasses
How do you even compress all that technology into loving glasses

not only are the glasses loving ridiculous
but they're also useless powers ass-pulled purely for the sake of having powers

bushi kinda wrote a loving thesis on this stuff

you're complaining about high tech glasses in a magical world where loving bird people and purple ice people live and giant alien things in banana ships are invading while a giant flaming skeleton girl, a veteran soldier, a sentient toaster and a military robot are currently fighting in the sewers all while more flaming skeleton people are crashing into the city.

The glasses are fine, they dont give him any super OP abilities and for all you know he could've had them this whole time and just never used them.

you can explain anything with NANOTECHNOLOGY

not only are the glasses loving ridiculous
but they're also useless powers ass-pulled purely for the sake of having powers

so the glasses that are a fancy hud are horrible but not all the stuff that is going on in the comic.
for forgets sake, this isnt real life, this doesnt have to follow the "logical" rules. theres aliens, medieval robots, humans that have the ability to turn into fire out of a sudden, talking foxes that can drive karts, some kind of dude that shoots ice beams, and other stuff that exists here purely for people's amusement. this doesnt follow any logic because its fun, because its different from what you see in your day to day life.
bushi wrote a thesis complaining on how people dressed casually could have powers, which would make sense when you're aiming for a realistic approach to a story, but not when you're in a comic where banana ship aliens attack.

i added those glasses because my character was useless and i saw the rest of the characters having ridiculous over the top powers that made fun and interesting fights. forget me for wanting to have fun, right?!

i could ask how you can make a robot that can feel emotions and thinks he's a knight.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 01:55:47 PM by F3d323 »

i could ask how you can make a robot that can feel emotions and thinks he's a knight.
That wasn't what i said, if you want this statement to apply to my character he'd have to be the size of your glasses

were in a world of magic, there isnt any loving logic in it at all so calm down

That wasn't what i said, if you want this statement to apply to my character he'd have to be the size of your glasses
im not using your statement
my point is that both things are extremely advanced tech that are not perfected to say the least today

^^^^^
This is why we can't have nice things

b-but
i thought we had a nice thing D:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 03:12:19 PM by F3d323 »

Lets change the name to Collab Glasses Brawl

you got a link to that? I'd like to read it

menen what are u doin
menen pls
stop

Lets change the name to Collab Glasses Brawl
I second this.
menen what are u doin
He's being Menen, what do you expect?

Hoomans fight back!
Additional SFX
*BOOM BOOOM BOOM BOOM*

I'll post about Slim's survival later, maybe tomorrow.