Author Topic: (x) Posts!  (Read 13187 times)

Why is everybody using Drama as a nitpicking forum? "People are doing X on the forum! Let's drama them all!"

this is my 20663th post. gj op.

Just a bit off. That was your BL_ID you were looking at, not your postcount.

y = x - x

find x
DO IT I DARE YOU

{ x | x ∈ ℂ }

Why should people stop celebrating their amounts of posts?
They hardly take up about a tenth of all the posts in the forums, and you're quoting some from 2009, when posting was (citation needed, don't fling stuff at me if I'm wrong) uncommon.

They hardly take up about a tenth of all the posts in the forums, and you're quoting some from 2009, when posting was (citation needed, don't fling stuff at me if I'm wrong) uncommon.
/agree
But, those topics don't even come close to a tenth of all the topics. In Offtopic alone, they constitute roughly 0.2% off all of the topics posted in there.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=191492.0
Oh look, my post, from what? 2012?
Seriously this is one of the stufftiest drama topics, as it's literally a person moaning about topics from 2009-2013
I do realize that he's included some 2014 topics but why the rest?

I think I made one of these once a few years back, but now I think they should be counted as spam threads

they are all posted in off topic i dont understand how averaging ~1 post a month like this is really that bad

All right guys, I see one of two things going on here:
1) Plexious realized it really is a stupid topic and he is keeping quiet about that.
or
2) He is trolling and doing a bad(?) job about it.

Out of faith, I'm leaning towards the first option.

All right guys, I see one of two things going on here:
1) Plexious realized it really is a stupid topic and he is keeping quiet about that.
or
2) He is trolling and doing a bad(?) job about it.

Out of faith, I'm leaning towards the first option.
holy stuff its doorman

Doorman had been back for awhile now

{ x | x ∈ ℂ }

ahaha u fell for my trap
it was a trick to shows whos the biggest nerd ever in this thread

YOURE A BIG NERD
EVERYONE POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH