The Big 2-0

Author Topic: The Big 2-0  (Read 831 times)

As of today, I am officially 20 years old

So far the gift I have gotten is 100 from my mom and 100 from my aunt, still have another aunt and my brother to go through and my grandparents.

Loot I have gotten myself:

32 inch 120hz Sony Bravia TV for my bedroom, LG Soundplate for my living room TV that recently upgraded to a 42 inch LG TV and a new motherboard and hard drive for my computer.

Heh, join the club.

No but really, happy birthday.
Wish my family gave me money like that.
It's been 6 years since my last birthday gift.

I tried getting you gold plated sandwiches

Make yourself a sandwich as celebration.

As of today, I am officially 20 years old

So far the gift I have gotten is 100 from my mom and 100 from my aunt, still have another aunt and my brother to go through and my grandparents.

Loot I have gotten myself:

32 inch 120hz Sony Bravia TV for my bedroom, LG Soundplate for my living room TV that recently upgraded to a 42 inch LG TV and a new motherboard and hard drive for my computer.
im 20 ur 20
im male ur male
im gay

wel ur gon be gay
lets skype

huh

i figured someone like you would've outgrown having a special interest for reptiles

huh

i figured someone like you would've outgrown having a special interest for reptiles

Huh, and I figured someone like you would have learned how to be grammatically proper when typing

Huh, and I figured someone like you would have learned how to be grammatically proper when typing

you forgot to punctuate, brah

im 20 ur 20
im male ur male
im gay

wel ur gon be gay
lets skype

He's mine |:y