Space1255 - "DONT ACT LIKE ME!!1!"

Author Topic: Space1255 - "DONT ACT LIKE ME!!1!"  (Read 9423 times)

Main reason for low self esteem is because I'm overweight. I'm getting my thyroid checked out around October 30 to check to see if there's something wrong with it.
"IM SORRY FOR TROLLING YOU IT WAS MY WEIGHT!!!!"

im overweight aswell and i dont use it as an excuse to try to get sympathy and i dont use it as an excuse to act like a loving idiot, the rate at which you bring yourself down is worse than anybody ive seen ever

now of course i make fun of things ive done or just myself in general, but i dont do it all the loving time, get your head out of the gutter and realize just because you have more pounds than the other guy that doesnt mean you loving suck, and that doesnt mean you act like an idiot because of your weight too

You should change it to an image that says "<-- IDIOT" so it points to Blake's name.
Genius

"IM SORRY FOR TROLLING YOU IT WAS MY WEIGHT!!!!"

im overweight aswell and i dont use it as an excuse to try to get sympathy and i dont use it as an excuse to act like a loving idiot, the rate at which you bring yourself down is worse than anybody ive seen ever

now of course i make fun of things ive done or just myself in general, but i dont do it all the loving time, get your head out of the gutter and realize just because you have more pounds than the other guy that doesnt mean you loving suck, and that doesnt mean you act like an idiot because of your weight too
u ok buddy?

i'm extremely underweight guys does that make me too kind???

i'm extremely underweight guys does that make me too kind???
it makes you an angel

that means if I punch you your body will scatter across the earth into pieces

/nosupport

wtf is with all these dramas of space

space is prettey cool and friendly, its a shame you guys keep on beliveing obvious sarcasm and stuff

i think space picked up the "make fun of myself" thing from me, I do it sometimes.

also, he's a nice guy at times, i guess

/nosupport

We all have flaws

This drama is unneeded I mean 3 dramas really?!

/nosupport

space is prettey cool and friendly, its a shame you guys keep on beliveing obvious sarcasm and stuff

I would not put that so boldy. Space can get pretty angry if anyone challeges him in any form.

This drama is unneeded I mean 3 dramas really?!
If he has 3 dramas he's obviously doing something wrong, riiight????

We all have flaws
This is bullstuff. I mean, I guess the hackers are okay right, because we all have flaws. Same with the server spammers, and the trolls, and the habitual problem users, right? They're all perfectly okay and should ALWAYS be defended in Dramas.

Noedit:
/nosupport

"obvious sarcasm"
Did you even read the drama? In no place is he being sarcastic or funny at all. If he is intending on doing so, he's a really great comedian.

If he has 3 dramas he's obviously doing something wrong, riiight????
This is bullstuff. I mean, I guess the hackers are okay right, because we all have flaws. Same with the server spammers, and the trolls, and the habitual problem users, right? They're all perfectly okay and should ALWAYS be defended in Dramas.
One drama is actually for him trying to save people from being banned but somehow it was offensive

Honestly this drama could have gone under the acting like a jackass one

And believe or not everyone has flaws but some are not as bad as others and I see no way what he did could be compared to spamming and trolling.

One drama is actually for him trying to save people from being banned but somehow it was offensive

Honestly this drama could have gone under the acting like a jackass one

And believe or not everyone has flaws but some are not as bad as others and I see no way what he did could be compared to spamming and trolling.
okay now you're changing you're argument
1. I'm not comparing it to spamming and trolling. I was using that against your "everyone has flaws" argument.
2. The reason I posted it is because he keeps acting like he's changed, but he really isn't. He's still stupid idiotic space who posted the most stupidiest stuff.
3. The drama on chainbans was irritating because he was going over and over again "OOO CAREFUL CHAINBAN" "CHAINBAN INBOUND" over and over again. How would you feel if one of your friends went "OOH CAREFUL BOY YOU ALMOST STEPPED ON A CRACK" "WOAH THERE DONT BREAK UR MOTHERS BACK" "2CLOSE4ME" over and over again? It's the exact same thing, except everything he called a "chainban" wasn't a chainban.

3. The drama on chainbans was irritating because he was going over and over again "OOO CAREFUL CHAINBAN" "CHAINBAN INBOUND" over and over again. How would you feel if one of your friends went "OOH CAREFUL BOY YOU ALMOST STEPPED ON A CRACK" "WOAH THERE DONT BREAK UR MOTHERS BACK" "2CLOSE4ME" over and over again? It's the exact same thing, except everything he called a "chainban" wasn't a chainban.

I'm glad someone gets it.