Space1255 - "DONT ACT LIKE ME!!1!"

Author Topic: Space1255 - "DONT ACT LIKE ME!!1!"  (Read 9420 times)

Most stupidiest

And he is the idiot here?
Oh my god it's a loving typo get over it.

Why do you seem to believe autistic is some synonym for stupid?

"Autism is a developmental disorder that appears in the first 3 years of life and affects the brain's normal development of social and communication skills."

it's close enough  :cookieMonster:

"Autism is a developmental disorder that appears in the first 3 years of life and affects the brain's normal development of social and communication skills."
ok we didn't need your life story

Oh my god it's a loving typo get over it.
So was it most stupidest?

The correct grammar would be, most stupid

sounds like you're lashing out due to unresolved mental disturbances  :cookieMonster:

This makes me think, how can you guys hate autistic people if they never decided to "get" autism :P

Makes me feel like every other teenager here hates autism so much.

sounds like you're lashing out due to unresolved mental disturbances  :cookieMonster:
My unresolved mental disturbance is how much idiot got crammed into your body!
How is that humanly possible?!

This makes me think, how can you guys hate autistic people if they never decided to "get" autism :P

Reson is just insecure because of his mental shortcomings.

So was it most stupidest?

The correct grammar would be, most stupid
Okay, so I made a grammar error. Big. loving. Deal.

We don't "hate" it, it's a common unfunny joke commonly made around here. Get back on topic please.

stop trying to act like he is acting like a handicap, he was just putting a comment what autism meant

stop trying to act like he is acting like a handicap, he was just putting a comment what autism meant
really? I didn't know that, thanks for reminding me  :cookieMonster:

My brother is autistic and it loving pisses me off when people make fun of it!
He didn't chose to be autistic unlike you people who chose to be loving douchebags with baseball bats up your asses!

really? I didn't know that, thanks for reminding me  :cookieMonster:

so you just decided to be an starfish to me

ggggg

why is alt never putting up reasonable comments

We don't "hate" it, it's a common unfunny joke commonly made around here. Get back on topic please.

There is websites everywhere about autism protestation.

How can this be a "joke"

Quote from bloodage2, "space is my best friend, what he is trying to say is that he doesn't want people to turn out and be starfishs and bitches like he use to be. He doesn't want to see others turn out like he was, cut him slack and go drama about how you sulk in a computer screen because you have NOTHING ELSE TO DO in your loving sad ASS life.

Incase you don't know that guy he is that guy called Darkninja879 :P

You know how many people are standing up for this guy compared to other dramas.