Author Topic: This computer build good?  (Read 528 times)

Someone posted these computer specs.
Is his good? If not, maybe beef it up in a range of about 500ish/600 to 1000?

Screw that. This better?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:02:34 AM by The Subject »

It depends on what you're trying to accomplish.

Payday 2, blockland....
As I've said, if you can make a build that works with mostly everything that is between 600-1000, then I'm good to go.

Payday 2, blockland....
As I've said, if you can make a build that works with mostly everything that is between 600-1000, then I'm good to go.
yeah, that's good enough to run both on high settings at 1920 x 1080
someone correct me if i'm wrong

Now that that's settled, since I've got me eyes on this, is there anything you would change to make it better in any way?

Now that that's settled, since I've got me eyes on this, is there anything you would change to make it better in any way?
no loving idea
i'm only good at picking out parts for a build, not changing them

i recommend a video card with 2g. many many mid-high level games now are pushing it. if you want it slightly future proof for a few years you may want it.

i recommend a video card with 2g. many many mid-high level games now are pushing it. if you want it slightly future proof for a few years you may want it.
yeah, definitely this
i'm going to be building this after i get some cash; buying it piece by piece when i get the money:
NZXT Source 210 (White)
EVGA GeForce 650 Ti 2GB
Intel i3 Haswell 3.7Ghz
MSI Z97S SLI Plus LGA 1150
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB
Western Digital WD Blue 1TB
CORSAIR CX CX500 500W

ASUS VS197T-P 18.5" 5ms
Logitech MK270

So what card in particular would you use? I have no clue what to pick because I have no experience in building a computer, other than the fact that it should be 2gb for future use.

3GB is the new minimum for building a new system.

how much was that card you picked. it dosnt even have a price for me to compare XD

Edited OP, take a look.
that is much better than what you had previously chose
someone correct me if i'm wrong

Yeah, I'm most likely gonna buy what I have recently placed.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 04:32:43 AM by Daswiruch »