Author Topic: LOCKED: Blockintosh Computers  (Read 4342 times)

Oi mate, you took my avatar.

This is cool though.
Would change it but it doesn't want to change.

Copyright in pretty much every industrialized country on earth is automatic and free, with a default all-rights-reserved (can't do anything without the copyright holder's permission) license. You (and many others) are confusing copyright with patents.
So your saying my name Zedrow is copyright, my computer is copyright, my chair is copyright, my mouse is copyright, and my phone is copyright?

So your saying my name Zedrow is copyright, my computer is copyright, my chair is copyright, my mouse is copyright, and my phone is copyright?
Usually there are requirements for a work to be substantial and different, in order to qualify for copyright. Names can be protected, but that's through trademarks which have different rules. Physical items are covered by patents, not copyright (once again, different ruleset), but the designs for those products very well may be.

Disclaimer: Ibrown town, this is just my understanding

Okay, not to be rude or anything but can we just stop talking about this? Its not even going to be using BlockOS, the 2 features I'm using that are in BlockOS are changable backgrounds and customizable GUIs

Okay, not to be rude or anything but can we just stop talking about this? Its not even going to be using BlockOS, the 2 features I'm using that are in BlockOS are changable backgrounds and customizable GUIs
Who's working on this? I'm highly doubting right now.

Who's working on this? I'm highly doubting right now.
Zedrow
(AKA me)
so

You gave up that fast on doing this?

Oh man, this was a laugh I needed tonight.

Half the laugh was a guy threatening legal action on his goofy internet Lego computer, but sure, alright.

Quote from: http://www.onlinelogomaker.com/

it might be worth learning to use an image editor to make your logos

Do you even know how?
Yes IK how, I thought I locked it earlier.