Author Topic: Zay's HALT: !! FIRST LEVEL ART DONE !!  (Read 57261 times)

NEW OP IN PROGRESS
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 12:48:18 AM by Zay »

OK THIS IS JUST GONNA BE THE OLD OP ARCHIVE

ZAY'S  ART  SHENANIGANS

place holder art thing that i might replace, or expand upon

Welcome to my thread of things!

Well for a while I've thought of making my own thread to ignore all the bullstuff that happens in every other megathread I post in.

SO as many of you MIGHt know I draw cartoons. I love to draw lil cartoons and stuff

CARTOONS  AND   DRAWINGS

PIXEL  ART  AND  SPRITES

I also love to do PIXEL ART and SPRITES! Most people know me for this more than anything else I do. I even like to redo my cartoons into sprites, make sprites for others, or make my own for games (which u will see later on).

GAME  DESIGN  PROJECTS
The reason I do pixel art is because I wanna turn my cartoons into games! Games are fun right? That's why we're here! So I like to spend my time making dumb projects that I never finish!

That's all for now!
REQUESTS  ARE  OPEN
However I have the ability to deny a request!
Stay tuned for more cartoons, pixels, and games!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 05:26:10 PM by Zay »

Amazing skeleton blush on bottom gif.

Those game projects look great

can you make me a simple game about a guy running over dogs with his car in an attempt to save his daughter from some psychopath that kidnapped her in a candy van?

can you make me a simple game about a guy running over dogs with his car in an attempt to save his daughter from some psychopath that kidnapped her in a candy van?

Those game projects look great
Thanks! I'm currently working a lot on that last one on the op for the #onegameamonth jam, where the theme is death!! It's gonna be a dungeon crawler and you'll be able to control skeletons that you defeat, and they'll follow u around

kinda like pikmin!
uh no

i should've stated this in the OP but im not going to make whole games for people lol

only if it's like, a REALLY good idea and you're willing to work WITH me on it

this thread is getting overtaken by skeletons

but no srsly skeletons in like 5 images and 3 skeleton avatars pls help

this thread is getting overtaken by skeletons

but no srsly skeletons in like 5 images and 3 skeleton avatars pls help

are you spooked

Could you sprite this guy please?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 09:37:44 PM by kidplasma »