Author Topic: DM_Mesa: Classic Styled Deathmatch!  (Read 50760 times)

Awesome. I'm hosting this again btw.
Was fun, the only problem is that I made like 5 people ragequit.
Which is a shame, because with only 7 players it was hectic and fun.

Awesome. I'm hosting this again btw.
Sweet :3

Also, idk if it's just me but I made a little test slayer minigame and the uniforms wanted to force players to have white hands and head, and it's adding a feather to the top of a head that doesn't have a hat accessory.. it was kinda weird :P

Want them to look like this:

But they look like this:

« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 05:24:49 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

Omg yes. This is loving amazing

Why do you need so much stuff just to do this gamemode jesus christ lmao

EDIT: Why didnt you package this with all the stuff it needs? I cant even find Script_TeamFloodFix so basically I cant even play
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 12:02:20 PM by Bin »

EDIT: Why didnt you package this with all the stuff it needs? I cant even find Script_TeamFloodFix so basically I cant even play
scroll down a bit

Why do you need so much stuff just to do this gamemode jesus christ lmao
Sorry, lol I'm a mod whore.

When I built the DM I kinda forgot that it'd be harder to release if it had a giant list of mods.  Also just for future reference, if there's ever a gamemode and it has a required add-on you can't find / don't really fancy (and the creator didn't link to it) you can go into the gamemode.txt and modify the required files and just remove the things you aren't fond of. 

This is more fun with the quake like playertype.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 05:00:22 PM by joe411 »

Hey guys! I'm working on a Demolition (Like Counter-Strike style) version of the map!  It should be done within the month as there isn't anything huge to rebuild.
lol!

*teacher voice* sorry it's overdue just turn in what you have

Hey quick question, If i used this for my Half life DM and tweaked it a bit could i still use it for my server, I will still give credit.

Hey quick question, If i used this for my Half life DM and tweaked it a bit could i still use it for my server, I will still give credit.
yus, please do.  That's why I released it B|