Author Topic: nobody cares how old you are.  (Read 24269 times)

I agree with x posts and birthday threads.
....why? they seem like the same kind of threads slayer listed

do you just have a bad opinion on birthdays in general or do you just hate happy people

I forget, is rally one of the people who hang out constantly in the drug thread or am I wrong?

....why? they seem like the same kind of threads slayer listed

do you just have a bad opinion on birthdays in general or do you just hate happy people

Alright, this is the last time I'm going to reiterate my position to somebody who hasn't read my previous posts. I've already explained this point to multiple people.

I do not hate happy people. I do not have a bad opinion on birthdays. I just simply think that the quality of the forum would improve if all birthday threads were to suddenly disappear forever and never reappear on the off-topic board. Birthday threads are a very matter-of-fact type topic that provides no conversation point, no topic, nothing to discuss, relate to, ect. They are a waste of space. It's not informative, anyone who actually cares already knows. X posts threads are very much the same thing. There is no point in them. It is literally just stuffting an irrelevant fact into the internet.

I forget, is rally one of the people who hang out constantly in the drug thread or am I wrong?

I have never posted in the recreational drug thread.

I do not hate happy people. I do not have a bad opinion on birthdays. I just simply think that the quality of the forum would improve if all birthday threads were to suddenly disappear forever and never reappear on the off-topic board. Birthday threads are a very matter-of-fact type topic that provides no conversation point, no topic, nothing to discuss, relate to, ect. They are a waste of space. It's not informative, anyone who actually cares already knows. X posts threads are very much the same thing. There is no point in them. It is literally just stuffting an irrelevant fact into the internet.
I'd like to point out that you're stuffting out an irrelevant argument. This wasn't needed.

Yet again, you can easily ignore these sorts of threads.
psst
you wanna know how?
Don't loving CLICK on it. It is seriously just a tiny piece of text on the list of topics. And they usually only occur like twice a day.
Simple, isn't it?

you seem to be on some crusade to remove birthday topics on an internet forum because you think it would improve the quality of this forum

birthday topics being removed will not magically make the forum a better place. you will have to do a lot more than removing just birthday topics.

this forum is already down the drain, if you want to improve this community you're gonna have to remake this game and the forum and actually enforce the rules

I'd like to point out that you're stuffting out an irrelevant argument. This wasn't needed.

Yeah, an argument about the quality of birthday threads in a topic about ...birthday threads. Irrelevant?

Yet again, you can easily ignore these sorts of threads.
psst
you wanna know how?
Don't loving CLICK on it. It is seriously just a tiny piece of text on the list of topics. And they usually only occur like twice a day.
Simple, isn't it?

I responded similarly to another prick who was also really condescending and tried to tell me about how dumb I am for clicking on birthday threads when I don't like them. Fact is: I haven't clicked on any birthday threads, almost ever. You would really benefit from understanding my points before you attack them blindly.

Just because I didn't click on the bad content, doesn't mean the bad content doesn't exist. I have simply just been stating why I think these threads are useless, and a waste of time. Faults do not magically fix themselves when you ignore them.

you seem to be on some crusade to remove birthday topics on an internet forum because you think it would improve the quality of this forum

I'm not on any crusades here. More or less just trying to understand how on Earth the statement "I turned x today" could possibly contribute to anything to a stranger.

birthday topics being removed will not magically make the forum a better place. you will have to do a lot more than removing just birthday topics.

this forum is already down the drain, if you want to improve this community you're gonna have to remake this game and the forum and actually enforce the rules

This is regressive behavior. Just because larger problems exist, doesn't mean smaller ones cannot be examined. A large problem is efficiently attacked in small amounts for an extended period of time, there is no simultaneous cure for all the forum's issues.

At the end of the day, I don't really expect this to change anything. This is more of a discussion to me than fighting for a cause lol

Yeah, an argument about the quality of birthday threads in a topic about ...birthday threads. Irrelevant?
If you took the time to read "this wasn't needed", you'd understand what I was getting at.

I responded similarly to another prick who was also really condescending and tried to tell me about how dumb I am for clicking on birthday threads when I don't like them. Fact is: I haven't clicked on any birthday threads, almost ever. You would really benefit from understanding my points before you attack them blindly.
So I'm a prick for disagreeing for you? Jesus christ. Also, why are you even fighting if you haven't clicked on any? It's just people celebrating others birthdays.

Just because I didn't click on the bad content, doesn't mean the bad content doesn't exist. I have simply just been stating why I think these threads are useless, and a waste of time. Faults do not magically fix themselves when you ignore them.
So, peoples anniversary of birth are faults?
Also, how are birthday threads "bad content"? They're not research, or anything breaking the rules IIRC.
And, sure, they're useless, but, if you care to note, most of the threads shouldn't even be here, as they're all a waste of time. Including this one.

Heated discussion about pricks and birthdays, go!

erugh I hate that lazy response style.

If you took the time to read "this wasn't needed", you'd understand what I was getting at.

Let me rephrase stuffting into the internet into something less triggering.

"It is literally just entering an irrelevant fact into the internet."

So I'm a prick for disagreeing for you?

I said 'another' prick. Another, referring to somebody else. Not you. Although, your behavior and demeanor were very similar.

Jesus christ. Also, why are you even fighting if you haven't clicked on any? It's just people celebrating others birthdays.
So, peoples anniversary of birth are faults?

3rd post down on this page I explained this. And a few pages before that. And once or twice before that too. You still don't understand my points.

Actually, I've kinda already covered all your points already. Multiple times. Please keep up, re-iterating the same thing all the time is annoying.

You must be fun at (birthday) parties, Rally

You must be fun at (birthday) parties, Rally

I got invited to one yesterday.

I hope you don't stuff in the bowl of food they have there because they bought a flavor you don't like.

stuffting in an empty bowl makes me think of birthday threads, something which I would never make.

A bowl with food however, entertains multiple people, has a reason to exist, and never usually bothers anyone.

What you can't post in off topic anymore:
Forum Games
Video Game Topics

Forum Games are supposed to go in Community Projects, because, well, that's what that board is for pretty much.

Video Game Topics go inside "Games" because the description for that board is literally "Discuss other games." If it's relevant to a game other than Blockland/AoT, it goes there.

I have no issue with people posting w/e the forget they want in Off Topic, but if there's a board better suited for it you should post it there.

Forum Games are supposed to go in Community Projects, because, well, that's what that board is for pretty much.

Video Game Topics go inside "Games" because the description for that board is literally "Discuss other games." If it's relevant to a game other than Blockland/AoT, it goes there.

I have no issue with people posting w/e the forget they want in Off Topic, but if there's a board better suited for it you should post it there.
yes

Also, I think for the first time, I actually agree with Taboo/Kishgal

are essays necessary to argue with someone?