nobody cares how old you are.

Author Topic: nobody cares how old you are.  (Read 24240 times)

Yes, I am saying that birthday threads are useless in that quote.

Check this out:
I'm just saying they're useless. And I'll stand by that point.

I'm really not ranting
rant  (rnt)
v. rant·ed, rant·ing, rants
     To speak or write in an angry or violent manner; rave.

To utter or express with violence or extravagance:

You seem pretty angry in those 2 paragraphs so uh

You're ranting

Sooooo we're back to the whole 'hur rally is angry' thing. Fan-tastic.

Is it because I used forget?

Well yeah you claimed you're not mad but you clearly are sooooooo

Is it because I used forget?

The fact that you take your time to write a couple of paragraphs about birthday threads gives me the idea that you're mad.

You're making an assumption about the usage of my time. Which is kinda dicey and ridiculous because there's so much room for error considering and no room for proof. I already said I liked writing but it's also kinda not true, I'm sorta really loving bored and this is (slightly) entertaining, and I check the thread in-between working on my media project, which takes a few minutes to save. This is all really just semantics and useless. If this fiasco inconvenienced me in any way, I'd drop it.

So. Where's this headed?

I'm sorta really loving bored and this is (slightly) entertaining, and I check the thread in-between working on my media project, which takes a few minutes to save.
oh
so you're being an starfish on purpose

in fact, all threads are spam. thank you for bringing this to my attention. petition to remove all threads

rally just stop before you dig your hole any deeper.

oh
so you're being an starfish on purpose

Not at all? How am I being an starfish?
Were you personally offended by something I said? Did I ever really say something out-of-line unprovoked? Everything I've said is backed up and with reason. Almost every time I make a some-what aggressive response it is purposely ironically formatted in a similar aggressive remark I've received unprovoked. I'm not the starfish for standing by my opinion and defending it appropriately.

rally just stop before you dig your hole any deeper.

What hole? The metaphorical one you built for me based on your personal interpretation of my social status on an online forum about legos?

Dude, whatever.

in fact, all threads are spam. thank you for bringing this to my attention. petition to remove all threads

Is this satire? I don't want to jump the gun and assume this is a bad pass at me or i'll have like 6 people getting down my throat for being ""too angry"".

We're getting off topic again. I'm not going to be responding to any posts about how much of a richardwad you think I am for having an opinion. Go make a drama or PM me if it concerns you that much, I'll be happy to discuss it with you there.

nonnel is just joking

What you can't post in off topic anymore:
X Posts
Birthday Threads
Forum Games
Video Game Topics
Blogland Posts
My blank died/is sick

I agree with x posts and birthday threads.