Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 163074 times)

It's just really telling that you forget people over regularly because you value your attention span over the enjoyment of the other four people on your team
Maybe some people don't care about video games as much as you do.

..ummmmm

mmmmmu..

why start a game you know could last half and hour to OVER an hour just to leave
if you get bored don't play the game, and if you NEED to just play aram or other quicker modes

I mean it's a competitive team game. If you're not going to be competitive and work as a team people are going to hate you. And forget people that queue with super bad lag. stuffs obnoxious and screws over everyone else on the team.

Can't really respond to that.

I mean it's a competitive team game. If you're not going to be competitive and work as a team people are going to hate you. And forget people that queue with super bad lag. stuffs obnoxious and screws over everyone else on the team.

Sometimes when I queue I'm not aware of my lag, or the lag gets me in game. It's not my fault. I hate lag, and I hate not being able to help my team. :(

Am I really the only one that'll pull up a quick round or two of something like counter strike or day of defeat just to make sure I have a decent ping?

99% of the time my ping is at less than 80 so i never check

Sometimes when I queue I'm not aware of my lag, or the lag gets me in game. It's not my fault. I hate lag, and I hate not being able to help my team. :(
Get LoL Summoner Information (LSI), it shows you your approximate ping outside of the actual game.

New Elise is godly.

New Elise is godly.
She always was though.
I might be biased bc she's one of my favorite champs, but i rarely had a bad game with her while she was "the worst champ in the game."

shaco is fun i just got him