Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 161426 times)

idk why they dont just nerf her ratios or lower ult damage... or just remove AD SCALING SHIELD
she'll be the op ballerina dancer anyways

One for all gangplank please.

Same for ekko, especially considering I believe that stacking passives will still stack just like they did before (his 3 hit passive will count up regardless of which ekko does the damage)

I'd like to see azir and gnar as well

Can we just take a moment to realize that Kalista and Vayne will be even more nightmarish in One-for-all? Constant true damage procs...non-stop spears...

Can we just take a moment to realize that Kalista and Vayne will be even more nightmarish in One-for-all? Constant true damage procs...non-stop spears...

does a single rend use up all the spears from all of the kalistas?

ez baron ^

edit: been rockin supp lee, fun fun fun
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 10:11:21 AM by Ladle »

Took exhaust at first, but swapped to smite. So rewarding, letting me to roam, invade and screw around as much as possible. Rush targon, sightstone.. and then idk, went so well so I took chillin smite warrior.

One for all gangplank please.

Same for ekko, especially considering I believe that stacking passives will still stack just like they did before (his 3 hit passive will count up regardless of which ekko does the damage)

I'd like to see azir and gnar as well
(Based on PBE)
Gangplank is great with his ult and I've had lots of fun with him. All barrels connect but you can only attack your own.
Ekko passive does work with others but you can only activate your own w.
Azir is kinda lame, but fun to combo. You can only control your own sand soldiers.
Yet to play a Gnar game.

does a single rend use up all the spears from all of the kalistas?
Kalista is great because everyone's spears stack up and it is so easy to 5 spears in someone. One rend will detonate all. Haven't played Vayne yet but did play Twitch, and he is great because his e doesn't consume his passive so everyone on your team can e the same person with like 6 passive stacks.

Imagine getting the whole enemy team sandwiched in 2 azir ults

Imagine getting the whole enemy team sandwiched in 2 azir ults
imagine 5 anivias
ult mid in teamfight
ez damage

imagine 5 anivias
ult mid in teamfight
ez damage
5 karthus
instant gg

5 karthus
instant gg
not as op as you think it would be.

something REALLY op was 5 reksais.

not as op as you think it would be.
5 ults, same exact time, i think it's pretty op.

(Based on PBE)
Gangplank is great with his ult and I've had lots of fun with him. All barrels connect but you can only attack your own.
Ekko passive does work with others but you can only activate your own w.
Azir is kinda lame, but fun to combo. You can only control your own sand soldiers.
Yet to play a Gnar game.

The point with the azir was to chain his towers for potentially infinite tower. Things like only being able to attack your own barrel / control your own soldiers / activate your own ekko w is to be expected, but yeah.

The fact that all gp's can chain barrels is beautiful though.