Author Topic: Is Blockland rotting?  (Read 4435 times)

The simple problem here is that most of the users who put time and effort into their servers are probably very preoccupied with their eduction to even think about doing any projects on Blockland. I know I don't speak for everyone, but starting a project in Blockland isn't for those who are impatient and slow at doing things.

holy forget that's me in a nutshell

don't forget we get a lot of new people lot of new alts when theres a sale

I just fixed that for you.

I wish they could provide any information about that update instead of being completely silent.

I wish they could provide any information about that update instead of being completely silent.

I know right!

Also, we should make non lame youtube videos about blockland and it's lovey features. Then, post it all around youtube let's plays and Roblox videos  :cookieMonster: ~ no troll.

Ex. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ghqsFUldsM

« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 10:30:27 PM by Farad »

Crazy is a shameless troll. There was a drama backfire on him, where it was uncovered how he spammed the Boss Battles server with research links and other messages of the sorts, insulted players etc.

Go away Crazy.
forget off
This isn't relevant at all to the topic being discussed. take it to drama

Maybe they don't want to get people's hopes up and just have even more children screaming in their ears when they go silent again?

Maybe they don't want to get people's hopes up and just have even more children screaming in their ears when they go silent again?

If peer pressure makes them work faster, I'll scream all up in their ears 24/7. Probably should've screamed in their ears for the past 4 years.

forget off
This isn't relevant at all to the topic being discussed. take it to drama
You're right, i apologize.

OT: I've been working hard on a truly epic Blockland animation series. Currently working on environments.

If peer pressure makes them work faster, I'll scream all up in their ears 24/7. Probably should've screamed in their ears for the past 4 years.
I can't wait to see you banned as a nuisance, then.

from my experiences i can guess that there are a few problems with this

the entire premise is very simple and the only thing to show is the end goal. if the end goal is not achieved, you essentially have a diary of failures and experimentation with nothing really meaningful to the average user

they're making some changes to the game and it's all too technical to show some pretty pictures until the technical stuff is worked out

also the fact that people get really anxious when they see something pretty and don't get it until way into the future. also, what happens if the undertaking proves too ambitious? gota consider it from the point of view of a game developer and not the player

I remember seeing RTB graphs, kalphiter graphs, and some from badspot.  The number of players online has surprisingly been steady.  Pretty much a flat-line, so I guess it is dead.  :cookieMonster:

Pretty much everyone I knew that played this game quit from the lack of updates. I still check it out from time to time, but I'm waiting for a nice update to come.