Author Topic: Classy Family :D  (Read 392 times)

this is my cousin

not to be tribal, but she is generally what to expect from the native american half of my family lol. she is one of the lucky ones not to be in jail, OD last night, or be dead already.

i wanna start stuff with her so bad XD
im good at fighting with extended family.
this is the chick who tried SELLING her baby to some friends of hers, and  there was all this drama to get the kid back. and native americans can infinitely get kids back under any circumstances since there are federal laws about taking native kids away

(historically christians would kidnap native kids and put them in converting boarding homes for years on end, so like 60 years ago the government made a law to make it impossible. and now natives use this loophole law to keep kids forever even if they shouldnt) she dosnt have hers because the dad is native and has them.

i know once i start, there will be 100 native family members and her ghetto friends blowing up facebook.

2edgy4me
2fukinedgey4me

i mean like WTF, tere liek so edgi

anyways this is interesting, the fact she's denying she did drugs yet she attempted to SELL her kids baffles me, if she's done one she might as well have done the other (or at the same time)

anyways this is interesting, the fact she's denying she did drugs yet she attempted to SELL her kids baffles me, if she's done one she might as well have done the other (or at the same time)
The way she phrased it, it wasn't even that he's claiming she does drugs, but that "all she does is drugs".
Which to me, can be read as she DOES drugs, just not ALL the time.

Is she a druggie, Bisjac?

Similar stuff goes on in my extended, non-legal family. (My dad was fostered and then adopted as a child, and recently we found his biological parents, and his mother has a large family who we got in touch with, and they're all scummy, scrounging handicaps. Biologically we're related, but not by law).

yeah shes a mess.

that person shes asking to give a message to the dad, is that guy's daughter from another woman that lives with them. and shes like 14 i think lol

That english is amazing.
No wonder the kids live with the dad. I wouldnt want to learn my english from that.