roosterMongler Box head (for Halloween)

Poll

What color should i paint the box in?

Leave it with white
White skin color
Yellow
Pink

Author Topic: roosterMongler Box head (for Halloween)  (Read 1887 times)

Just a little something i made just for Halloween even tho i ant going on Halloween i am going to us this tomorrow for school for those costume contest things or what ever. By the first day of next month i will try to get a photo of me on here. I am just going to tell them that the costume is called the mongler so the rooster part in it doesn't get me kick off or something like that.

anyways hope you guy find the box head to be cool and...

...yes that is my bed the box is on

last thing i am wondering what color i should do for the rest of the box (Vote on the Poll above)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 11:16:03 PM by murder burger »

Looks super sweet, I'd just leave it as is for the extra pale creep factor

in the poll, what's the difference between white and white skin color?

in the poll, what's the difference between white and white skin color?
White: Background

White skin color:

This is awesome!

Now you just need the matching T-rex shirt to complete the costume.

simply go to a place that sells shipping boxes. The recommended size is 12in x 12in. Then cut off the open flaps. after that prime it with a white paint. Then print out the roostermongler face that is the size you see in the game and print that on a paper the resizes it to the correct size of the paper. (upwards or sideways of the paper is fine doesn't matter) Then take that paper and place on the side of the box and try to make it in the middle. Then take a pencil and trace the face hard onto the box to make small indents of the tracing. Then find the indents and fill the shape in with a sharpy so the ink doesn't drip when in the rain.

so i hoped that helped

This is awesome!

I WANT A TREX SHIRT

This is awesome!

Seriously.
Start a merch page with the T-Rex Shirt.
Id buy it.

At my school I just gave as much people as posable the staire

BTW my box survived the rain

Call it the coccyx mongler