Tezuni's Admins are up to it again.

Author Topic: Tezuni's Admins are up to it again.  (Read 7042 times)

Okay, so firstly, you were banned prior for reasons blatantly obvious. Your rep is terrible. Most of the admins came to the conclusion they don't want you on the server. I've banned you prior for joining on alts while banned as well. Lastly, I wasn't the one who changed the server name to seppuku, and on top of that, I was the one who unbanned you so I could change the ban reason. Was this worth the trouble?

lol, outpact are you serious
who would want a problem user on their server, you've previously spammed servers and then said you had your "reasons"
no support

don't think i'm trying to derail this against you but...
i really don't think you have room to talk

don't think i'm trying to derail this against you but...
i really don't think you have room to talk
i can have my opinions

i can have my opinions
i didn't say you couldn't, that'd be brain control
I'm just saying you don't have any better reputation than OP

i didn't say you couldn't, that'd be brain control
I'm just saying you don't have any better reputation than OP
ok?
i have bad reputation so what
doesn't mean i cant have opinions
stop derailing this stuff towards me

ok?
i have bad reputation so what
doesn't mean i cant have opinions
stop derailing this stuff towards me
although your opinions are valid, we have no reason to ever agree with them since they completely oppose how you act. You're a hypocrite, and you don't have the ability to discuss the subject without people laughing at you.

this proves once more the people of the forums have Alzheimer's disease, or maybe Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease....

This is so far the only ban i know that actually made scence in tezuni's server.

This is so far the only ban i know that actually made scence in tezuni's server.

What a dense statement. Do you think admins just ignore freekillers, spammers, cheaters, etc. and ban random people for fun? There are literally dozens of objectively reasonable short-term bans on Tezuni's servers every single day.

every dramas are backfiring nowadays

One thing most people don't realize is that, whoever owns the server, can do what they want.

This