Author Topic: rip  (Read 1627 times)

nal purchases a gun in 2014 and gets shot in the richard because of pretending as if the gun was a fleshlight

ok
i can't express this any more
how come if someone in some stuffty circlejerk e.g. (nal)
posts something like this
and everyone sides with him and everyone has a happy day
but if it isnt nal who posts it
apparentally according to nal's opinions
everyone follows him and decides that it isnt funny to them because they're so used to getting their head stuck in someone else's ass.
i personally think this is a funny inside joke, apparentally because im not under the spell of nal i understand it
cheers
honestly why do you even hang out with pyro, he would make tons of jokes about you and has contributed a lot of things to the flatflyer chronicles
because 1.
flatflyer and pyro are friends and they just play around with eachother
because 2.
according to you if he isnt in your circlejerk you dont like him (?)

nal,
nal, you crunky ass mothaforgeta, if i had a nickel for every time you made a god damn inside joke thread i'd buy a timeshare.

always pickin on people
also for the record nal, the stuff pyro makes is actually funny.
forget off and stop picking on other people's stuff when you make the same amount of stuff 10x worse

EDIT: also for a last thing, when you reply to this dont act like you did nothing wrong, you seriously dont know what you say or dont realize what you do anymore
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 08:33:48 PM by Maxxi »

>hunting
i thought they just chased down bears on reality tv

honestly why do you even hang out with pyro, he would make tons of jokes about you and has contributed a lot of things to the flatflyer chronicles
im pretty sure he is aware i was being a richard, and i only made things for fun, you used them, your the one that has it in your sig right now

Not from what I've seen.
He atleast manages to act like a decent human being still even if he did any of that.
in the skype call he would make twice as many puns as i have, and guess who brought your uh

"commission" to my attention? pyro.
"a real human bean" was added to the chronicles by pyro aswell
and in one of his twitch streams he said that he didn't even like you

i mean i know you hate me but honestly he's being manipulative thinking he can just be friends with people he was just a day before making jokes about

your the one that has it in your sig right now
you made them for my sig sooooo

Of course this is some stupid Skype circlejerk bullstuff. I should have known. When will you friends learn to keep your own stupid inside jokes amongst yourselves?

nal, you crunky ass mothaforgeta, if i had a nickel for every time you made a god damn inside joke thread i'd buy a timeshare.

always pickin on people
I haven't made a single inside joke thread
where are you getting this
exactly this
pyro victimizes himself and then goes on acting like he did nothing, pyros bringing call stuff into this and its loving annoying
ok
i can't express this any more
how come if someone in some stuffty circlejerk e.g. (nal)
posts something like this
and everyone sides with him and everyone has a happy day
but if it isnt nal who posts it
apparentally according to nal's opinions
everyone follows him and decides that it isnt funny to them because they're so used to getting their head stuck in someone else's ass.
i personally think this is a funny inside joke, apparentally because im not under the spell of nal i understand it
cheersbecause 1.
flatflyer and pyro are friends and they just play around with eachother
because 2.
according to you if he isnt in your circlejerk you dont like him (?)

nal,
its even funnier coming from you guys, you guys are from their stufffest calls
like I've said, I'm not even bringing a call up into this. you guys are lmfao.

if we're going to be that way then I guess you can say its a classic shootout of the bloods vs the crips

Yeah pyro was part of your little group before, but he left from it a while ago from what i've heard

also creative, you're still the one who shoved that stuff on your sig.

I haven't made a single inside joke thread
where are you getting this <theres a lot of threads that you make and people apparentally laugh at
exactly this <you're literally agreeing with him just because you are in his calls, thats sad.
pyro victimizes himself and then goes on acting like he did nothing, pyros bringing call stuff into this and its loving annoying <he victimizes himself because you're the one with the knife, and at the same time you literally find everything he did because hes "annoying to you", base someone off of what you think already, not someone elses' opinion.
its even funnier coming from you guys, you guys are from their stufffest calls <irony
like I've said, I'm not even bringing a call up into this. you guys are lmfao. you sure seem to act like it

if we're going to be that way then I guess you can say its a classic shootout of the bloods vs the cripswill you just forget off already, we're not even bringing this stuff up then why do you act like every time pyro, me, or someone else outside your circlejerk which you suck eachother's richards in you think it isnt funny because it isnt something that came out of your ass, stop bagging on other people because they make genuine stuff that apparentally when you make you just half ass it

in the skype call he would make twice as many puns as i have, and guess who brought your uh

"commission" to my attention? pyro.
"a real human bean" was added to the chronicles by pyro aswell
and in one of his twitch streams he said that he didn't even like you

i mean i know you hate me but honestly he's being manipulative thinking he can just be friends with people he was just a day before making jokes about

you made them for my sig sooooo
Please explain why you constantly follow pyro/flatflyer and you agree with nal without any context whatsoever?

Trouble in Skype friend land

Yeah pyro was part of your little group before, but he left from it a while ago from what i've heard
*removed from it

and you're not involved?
pyro stuff talked you a ton in our conversation too
"wow I'm so innocent"
[9/25/2014 4:12:40 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: anon literally has no life
[9/25/2014 4:12:53 PM] PyroMechanics: anon is in cahoots with nal and tricky
[9/25/2014 4:13:06 PM] PyroMechanics: he is basically a tool to them
[9/25/2014 4:13:14 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: he sits at his computer fapping to fictional ponies and spies on a skype call for his friends that are probably hundreds of miles away and eats cheetos and stuff while his weight accelerates
[9/25/2014 4:13:27 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: and anon is pyros real life friend
[9/25/2014 4:13:48 PM] Arekan: i mean i fap at fictional furries but
[9/25/2014 4:14:14 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: i mean its whatever you do is fine
[9/25/2014 4:14:28 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: but if you sit on your ass every day just fapping to some fictional 3 year old kid's show character research
[9/25/2014 4:14:31 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: thats the next low
[9/25/2014 4:14:34 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: like
[9/25/2014 4:14:37 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: you hit ground zero
[9/25/2014 4:15:05 PM] Arekan: like how i got called autistic for complaining that somebody had an nsfw furry profile pic
[9/25/2014 4:15:06 PM] Arekan: that too
[9/25/2014 4:15:07 PM] Arekan: ?
[9/25/2014 4:15:27 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: everyone uses autistic as an insult and thinks its hip and cool
[9/25/2014 4:15:39 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: if you're complaining because somethings disturbing
[9/25/2014 4:15:45 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: the people calling you that is just loving iidiots
[9/25/2014 4:16:18 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲:  nal uses the word autistic and other stuff because hes basically the center of attention whoring
[9/25/2014 4:16:21 PM] Arekan: guys i took filipe's SUV early and am adding useless sounds to it
[9/25/2014 4:16:42 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: nal is like the tryhard cool athletic bastard in school
[9/25/2014 4:16:54 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: he tries to be hip and cool all the time and somehow makes friends about it and cracks jokes and stuff
[9/25/2014 4:16:59 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: but it other people do the same thing
[9/25/2014 4:17:02 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: they get bashed for it
[9/25/2014 4:17:07 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: because they said it and not him
[9/25/2014 4:17:15 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: so its apparentally not funny if someone else has the same integrity
[9/25/2014 4:17:21 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: which brings me to another point
[9/25/2014 4:17:31 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: when nal works on projects he basically rounds up his friends to do it
[9/25/2014 4:17:34 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: and in the end takes full credit
[9/25/2014 4:17:40 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: which just makes me want to strangle him at times
[9/25/2014 4:17:43 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: even pacha agrese
[9/25/2014 4:17:45 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: agrees
[9/25/2014 4:17:48 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: and hes nals irl friend
[9/25/2014 4:18:07 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: hes just whoring around and being the usual bag of richard
[9/25/2014 4:18:08 PM] M̲a̲x̲x̲: thats all

I'm not going to bring this to the forums any longer, I don't want to bring personal stuff into the forums.
You literally assume that me commenting about it involves a group of friends I talk to, you're pathetic

*removed from it
and you're not involved?
pyro stuff talked you a ton in our conversation too
I'm not going to bring this to the forums any longer, I don't want to bring personal stuff into the forums.
You literally assume that me commenting about it involves a group of friends I talk to, you're pathetic
i can bring up old things too
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=231935.0

Trouble in Skype friend land
basically
this seems to be a monthly thing

also keep this in mind:
20 seconds after adding nal a few days ago

[GMSC] Maxx: why do you keep clearing your friends list :c
Nal: forget off
Nal: eat your own stuff
[GMSC] Maxx: ?