Ravencroft's Trench TDM: perma on entry, no warning

Author Topic: Ravencroft's Trench TDM: perma on entry, no warning  (Read 5330 times)

What is cherrypicking
what, am i supposed to link every post you've made in between as well?
Im looking for evidence of you being a forgetstick, thanks for adding to the pile i guess

/unsupport
Bim's drama's consist of him constantly loving baiting admins to banning him so he can excuse himself to make a drama just for the feeling of making a drama.
I'm with Raven on this one.

so you're like the server police...?
this drama wasn't needed, and a warning before getting banned for stupid things isn't really needed either, you'd obviously be aware of what you did.

Is it just me or is matthewbim acting like a complete egotistical starfish with his posts in this topic?

so you're like the server police...?
this drama wasn't needed, and a warning before getting banned for stupid things isn't really needed either, you'd obviously be aware of what you did.
Yeah but I didn't do anything, I joined and was permad 5 seconds afterwards. I'm not the "server police", I just don't like to be perma'd without reason on the only Trench TDM server active.

Yeah but I didn't do anything, I joined and was permad 5 seconds afterwards. I'm not the "server police", I just don't like to be perma'd without reason on the only Trench TDM server active.
if you didnt want to be banned you should have have been a less toxic user

Raven perma'd me on site for "the potential to cause trouble".
I only cause trouble with badmins.
I would cause trouble in this server.
I don't troll servers I'm in, I just play and my tag's say "2pro" "4you".

Acting provocatively against badmins =/= trolling
It doesn't matter who you think they are, forget for brains, trolling is trolling, and that's going to get you banned.

trolling people i think are bad administrators =/= trolling
good one

maybe if you weren't an obnoxious cunt in the first place you wouldn't get banned by the "badmins"

It doesn't matter who you think they are, forget for brains, trolling is trolling, and that's going to get you banned.
good one

maybe if you weren't an obnoxious cunt in the first place you wouldn't get banned by the "badmins"

Acting provocatively against badmins =/= trolling
You have provided Absolutely no evidence of you 'acting proactively against badmins'
All you've proved so far is that you can't handle being banned for creating a bad reputation for yourself.

Also, Causing trouble is actively known as trolling, whether there's badmins on the server or not.

matthew doesn't understand that drama is meant so that people may resolve issues, or ban problem users so they don't interfere with their server.

Haha I bait admins? No, I witness badminning and then post to drama after it affects me.
I don't remember the last time I've been banned from a server. I don't break the rules so I don't get banned. I haven't read any of your other posts but it sounds like you're just a dumbass who baits then complains.

well, i didn't know which side to stand on, but after reading about 3 of op's posts in this topic I have decided my opinion to be that this drama is complete bullstuff