Author Topic: Tips to stay warm?  (Read 3786 times)

I hate the cold, so I currently have a hat on, my hood on, two blankets, slippers, two pairs of socks (one wool), my pants tucked into my socks, etc. I look really strange, but w/e.

I had the idea to turn my desktop so that the exhaust points at my feet, since warm air comes out of those holes. I opened blender and have a couple high-poly cubes in it, and when I want to up the heat it's producing, I'll switch to that and rotate it around for minute (there's enough faces that it lags really badly when I do that).

I wish someone would print a bunch of stuff; there's a big printer directly behind where I sit, and when it prints, it blows warm air on me. :P

What creative ideas do you have to stay warm?

dude you're gonna loving burn
just wrap your cover around and that should do it
what's the temp over there?

stop browsing the internet from outside

dude you're gonna loving burn
just wrap your cover around and that should do it
what's the temp over there?
Uh, it's 69 degrees outside. Was a lot colder yesterday, so it's still warming up in our poorly insulated house. It's probably 68 inside. :(

It's probably 68 inside. :(
That's like heaven for me.
Like I said, with all of that stuff on you're gonna heat up real quick so just throw on maybe a long sleeve shirt and some sweatpants, maybe? Nothing too extreme.

That's like heaven for me.
Like I said, with all of that stuff on you're gonna heat up real quick so just throw on maybe a long sleeve shirt and some sweatpants, maybe? Nothing too extreme.
I've been like this for a while now

I'm starting to feel a bit warmer. I'm also already wearing a long sleeve shirt under my hoodie.

burn your house, it will be a good 500 F all around, great for making s'mores also.

burn your house, it will be a good 500 F all around, great for making s'mores also.
Hmmm... then I can use the insurance money to buy some alts

be Canadian.

that never helps me though, sadly.

be Canadian.

that never helps me though, sadly.

Manitoba's weather will rape your face.

Uh, it's 69 degrees outside. Was a lot colder yesterday, so it's still warming up in our poorly insulated house. It's probably 68 inside. :(
It was 15 outside one morning here, got 55-40 inside. Get a personal heater for your room.

how in the sweet jesus is 20 degrees c cold

Hmmm... then I can use the insurance money to buy some alts
yes, and make more posts to figure out how to keep warm.