Author Topic: Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth Megathread: Rebirth coming to N3DS and Wii U!  (Read 128813 times)

the game is also MUCH smoother.

He always wanted the graphics to have the pixelated retro look in order to imitate old dungeon crawlers and rouge-likes.
Honestly i think its and odd upgrade to the old graphics. Flash looks kinda eh.

I definitely think the new style gives the game a fresh new feel to it

also people who dislike it can just turn on the flash filter so there shouldn't be any bitching or moaning about the graphics really.

i really really want this
the original boi ran like stuff on my computer for some reason, and i've heard this one is a lot better

i really really want this
the original boi ran like stuff on my computer for some reason, and i've heard this one is a lot better

It ran like shiot on everyones computer. thats flash for you. Flash is fine for smaller games, but TBoI was too much for it.

so the challenge with the lasers is really fun

That challenge was extremely easy but I enjoyed it

Technology 2 + Planet creates an interesting effect not unlike a shield

they really need to add mouse controls. im tired of using the arrow keys to shoot

it would be cool to be able to fire the tears diagonally/in any direction using the above mentioned method

I picked up a worm during the Tech savvy challenge and

Yeah thats how lasers work.

I got that one worm that is in a straight diagonal. Didnt see any differences with my shots though.

found this cool looking item set in a video

forget yes, beat it for the first time. I'm not sure if it counts though, because I'd started on the "High Brow" challenge mode. Either way, the boss battle was great. A randomizer in the first or second level gave me a laser, and I played "The Magician (I)" right before the final boss. I just had to hold down an arrow key and every shot connected to everything. It was great.

EDIT: On further inspection, the run didn't count :c
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 10:27:10 PM by WaterOre »