Author Topic: did anyone get call of duty AW  (Read 3785 times)

Ive been playing it on and off with my brother. I got used to the exo suits early on and found some pretty cool tricks that you can pull off, especially with the gung ho perk.

So this game is a huge improvement instead of the same cod stuff they pull off almost every year? well done.

The game doesn't suck. I loving called it.

I haven't played it, but it certainly looks like the title that benefits the most by playing with friends.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 12:54:51 AM by Jubel »

Oh yeah I forgot that this game was coming out.
Might get it sometime, but not for a while probably. Does look like fun though.

Boring singleplayer, all of the gameplay is multiplayer. This is why I don't play cod.

The game doesn't suck. I loving called it.
As long as you keep saying it, you are bound to be right at some point. :P

I only wanted it for zombies, When zombies were leaked and confirmed a part of some season pass DLC (worth atleast 60 dollars, forget that) I canceled my pre-order, I'm done with military shooters for awhile, I'm just going to wait for killing floor 2 or something.

Boring singleplayer, all of the gameplay is multiplayer. This is why I don't play cod.
To be fair, how original can you get with first person shooters these days?

I would've preferred the twist to be that atlas was actually the good guy all along and doing a better job than everyone else because that stuff would've been legitimately twisty and kinda cool.

To be fair the only good cods were the wwII ones.
I've played a few rounds with my friends. I don't like seeing a mix of halo and post-futuristic combat.

Its ok.

the only reason this game is on my wishlist

Welp went to school today and my xbox one was on the doorstep too bad i missed out on day zero

I may be in the minority here, but it kind of puts a smile on my face to see the CoD community coming back, especially on youtube. (not trolling or trickshotting, but actual CoD content where people are actually having fun in the game)