Author Topic: stuff that really loving ticks you off. V42069  (Read 11298 times)

Nidhogg online multiplayer.

I think that's it.

My school starting at 7:30 am and the bus coming at 6:30

I'm usually inside my school building at 6:55am.

friends
People that have autism (Not offensive just hate people who think they are the greatest because they have mental problems)
People who always think they are right AKA smartasses
People who flaunt their fanboy stuff around
Bronies that flaunt their stuff
Furries that flaunt their stuff
People who impersonate famous Youtubers
People who do nothing when they are assigned to do something AKA lazy
humans being friends
annoying people
stuff going on in the world (makes me mad and makes me lose faith in humanity quickly)
religious people who flaunt their stuff into maximum overdrive
aiethists that flaunt their stuff way too much
people who need stuff done for them without them helping any way at all *AKA Lazy*
stuff flaunters
Flaunt stuffters
people who I cant understand
people who talk about me (because I cant tell if they are talking bad about me or not
tryhards
people who overuse zalgo text (AKA lị̜̖̰̤k̖̗e͏ ̴̖̩̜t̴͚̬h̙͇͟i̼s͔)
People who think they are cool because they cuss (makes you look like a jackass)
People who flaunt MLG everywhere
People who flaunt MLP everywhere
People who flaunt their tryhard way too much
people who flaunt their edgy way too much
people who flaunt their hardcore way too much
Mondays
your underwear wedgying you

the list goes on and on

I'm usually inside my school building at 6:55am.
I'm still in bed at that point
Chemistry
:( what's wrong with chemistry?

what's wrong with chemistry?
I can't understand half of what my teacher says. He's famous for being purposely vague about everything so we can figure it all out ourselves and that just doesn't work for me. Also he assigns craploads of homework and doesn't always post it on the site that all the other teachers use.

I can't understand half of what my teacher says. He's famous for being purposely vague about everything so we can figure it all out ourselves and that just doesn't work for me. Also he assigns craploads of homework and doesn't always post it on the site that all the other teachers use.
tell the principal then
easy

Anyone that uses the damn cat face, its so horrendous thinking about it

Bump.

What grinds my gears are arrogant mod authors on Steam Workshop

well of course he wont want to pander to people who don't have the dlc he already said was required for the mod
if you had a mod that was that popular and so longrunning you'd get tired of dipstuffs asking you stupid questions also

and if your still childish enough to think that you deserve to treated nicely after calling him unpleasant for leaving a strongly worded disclaimer you are wrong one in that situation
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 07:38:17 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

well of course he wont want to pander to people who don't have the dlc he already said was required for the mod
if you had a mod that was that popular and so longrunning you'd get tired of dipstuffs asking you stupid questions also

Yeah but obviously the guy is an arrogant cunt. He could just say 'dawnguard required' and then ignore the people who don't read. See how quickly he pulls out his PCGamer/Gamespot/TIME bullstuff? Calling someone a light-weight pusillanimous individual, a dumb twat, and little bitch is a serious case of stick-in-ass bad attitude. He's pandering more so to people asking stupid questions with that kind of mindset.

every single video game ever
especially ones with time limits all over the place

planr, please. it's like you think the message was directed towards you in the first place.

but also what rally said. his stuff wasn't justified, but yours wasn't either.

Yeah but obviously the guy is an arrogant cunt. He could just say 'dawnguard required' and then ignore the people who don't read. See how quickly he pulls out his PCGamer/Gamespot/TIME bullstuff? Calling someone a light-weight pusillanimous individual, a dumb twat, and little bitch is a serious case of stick-in-ass bad attitude. He's pandering more so to people asking stupid questions with that kind of mindset.
he was pretty obviously provoked
planr said that nobody will download his mod, and he replied that clearly people have, seeing as its been on several magazines. nothing wrong with disproving someone's claim

he was pretty obviously provoked
planr said that nobody will download his mod, and he replied that clearly people have, seeing as its been on several magazines. nothing wrong with disproving someone's claim

I'm not defending planr. I don't care. But if the author had any level of maturity/resolve he wouldn't of flown off the handle that easily. He could have just said, "it's not directed at anyone in particular, I'm just sick of the recurring notifications" and it would've been fine and dandy.

I've put some stuff on the gmod workshop before. Yeah, I get it, people asking if what is clearly just a model is an npc/playermodel/swep/ect. can drive you nuts, but calling people names just escalates the situations and will just lead to more frustration and just prolongs the inconvenience.