Poll

.

11: Weapon Of Mass Destruction
34 (20.9%)
10: The Biggest Baddest Bitch
3 (1.8%)
9:Macho-Man
4 (2.5%)
8:Power Puncher
12 (7.4%)
7: Athletic
20 (12.3%)
6: Mediocre
16 (9.8%)
5:Average
26 (16%)
4: Lil' Potato
16 (9.8%)
3: Fatass
7 (4.3%)
2:Weakling
17 (10.4%)
1:Baby Bitch
6 (3.7%)
0: WTF?
2 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 163

Author Topic: How strong are you?  (Read 4230 times)

imma forgetin twig baby bitch

I'm about a 9.2, I can lift 234 pounds...

I'm about a 9.2, I can lift 234 pounds...
at first I thought you said "I'm 9.2'" as in 9.2 feet tall

I'm about a 9.2, I can lift 234 pounds...
sweet bro thats my warm up

How tough am I?

How tough am I?

I don't know. Probably mediocre.
How tough am I?

How tough am I?

You're too low to fit on this scale. OP didn't include "handicapped". :cookieMonster: kidding

you got an unopened ketchup bottle, op?

I'm fairly average, maybe a bit less than average in my arms...

But my legs are strong. Very strong. :^)

im probably a 3.9 since i can run fast and bike for long distances
i dont even lift


well i won a push-up competition so i'd say a 6, maybe even a 6.5

I can beat myself up so ∞

i do pullups so im ok

I beat that guy up without even lookin at him.
Got a
you got an unopened ketchup bottle, op?

dammit

I can move a mouse and press keys on a keyboard. That's about it.

I can carry groceries, too.