Author Topic: If you could remove one thing from existance, what would it be.  (Read 14215 times)

^
One might argue religion is inevitable since leaders throughout time sought to exalt themselves to be deities or near-deities.  Ex:  Emperor Hirohito, Louis XIV "The Sun King", emperors and kings from the Orient, Roman Empire, etc. The list goes on and on.  Though not all of these leaders were necessarily worshipped, their influence over people approached or acheived the status of a religion.

I don't need age or maturity to see that y'all are both being condescending.

However, I will not deny you your opinion, even though it bothers me.

Don't see how I'm being condescending. Being offended over somebody else's opinion is pointless. You shouldn't care what other people say. He wasn't even being particularly aggressive. He gave a simple honest answer to the question, but we can't have any of that! We need to look out for everyone's feelings!

What you said implies "My way of thinking is superior and those that think otherwise are not entitled to their thoughts and beliefs."

That's quite a leap to go from "probably religion" to that. You're essentially getting offended over words you put in his mouth.

ruined...

this post is what I want to remove
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 03:20:25 AM by -HAD- »

I would remove the limit of being able to remove one thing. That way, I could remove as many things as I want.

I would remove the limit of being able to remove one thing. That way, I could remove as many things as I want.

I also wanted to share more things for removing stuff in existance, Changed topic title.

User was banned for this post

Awh, he did have some good arguments. Not all of them though.

If I could remove Kishgal from BLF I would.

There is realistically no such thing as "meaningful posting." My posts are accomplishing as little as anyone else's posts in this thread.
Nobody said anyone was, what. Are you illiterate, or delusional? One or the other, it's tough to tell immediately.

User was banned for this post

Looks like weaver got what he asked for

turbonerd

forget

and on topic, probably war, hate, or hunger. maybe disease.

The sun so that everything in orbit with the sun gets flung into outer-space.

internet trolls

oh there goes blockland forums!

people who jump to the conclusion that i'm a noob because of my id, i found bl in 09 and only purchased it until April this year. If i did buy it in 09, i would have been like afdfloppy, very immature