Author Topic: If you could remove one thing from existance, what would it be.  (Read 13972 times)

If I could remove Kishgal from BLF I would.
nah, he'd come back with an alt within 2-12 days

I'd remove my lack of 1 billion dollars.

lol
So you're moronically biased based on nothing but a stupid idea of yours. Really appreciating your further clarification on what a moron you are.
You're right, it's not. Good job.
You're really overestimating your value. 30 seconds of my time to type some words between matches and respawns is insignificant.
jesus christ take a chill pill you turbonerd nobody's taking away your precious internet research
never before have i seen someone whipped up into such a frenzy over something so slight

I'll make you a counter-proposal: Don't post unless you have something meaningful to say, eg. something other than just telling people what an idiot you think they are.
There is realistically no such thing as "meaningful posting." My posts are accomplishing as little as anyone else's posts in this thread.

jesus christ take a chill pill you turbonerd nobody's taking away your precious internet research
Nobody said anyone was, what. Are you illiterate, or delusional? One or the other, it's tough to tell immediately.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 11:28:06 PM by Badspot »

itt: taboo/kishgal insulting everyone
the end

anyways, lag I guess? I mean I don't really hate much of anything so much to remove them forever but I guess lag is bad for everyone so yeah

wish that was possible

Uh, no, sorry. Shoo now.

Can you stop derailing this with your meaningless arguments? I am done trying to get my points across you, but you ceaselessly attempt to belittle every time I've done this thus far. This is seriously just you spouting a bunch of stuff now. Please stop.

For my fifth attempt, I'd remove starfishs from existence who would even bother creating viruses for their own good/gain/fun/etc.

Nobody said anyone was, what. Are you illiterate, or delusional? One or the other, it's tough to tell immediately.
>someone says they'd get rid of rule 34
>you respond with a personal attack as though they'd just held up your mother
>they respond with why they think rule 34 is wrong
>you discount his opinion as "beyond worthless" to heroically defend the integrity of fake internet boobies
yeah huh this argument nothing to do with you getting irrationally mad about internet research whatsoever

There is realistically no such thing as "meaningful posting." My posts are accomplishing as little as anyone else's posts in this thread.
There is such a thing as meaningful posting: Posts that are on-topic and contribute to the relevant content of a thread. Your posts are accomplishing nothing of value here. All you're doing is flaming people and trying to look tough by putting down others. Your behavior and choice of words clearly indicate that you're in a bad mood, and you're choosing to take it out on the forum. We won't stand for that.

Oh, interesting. You're an alt of Taboo? Well, that explains a lot.

Ignorance. We could accomplish so much together.

In his defense, he didn't get banned for being an starfish in that one.
That's one exception out of 12. My point still stands.