Author Topic: Block Wars - No Hope  (Read 133174 times)

more! edit: forgot pics lol.. btw the set has no detailed outside

(lol 2 of the same pic, i really screwed up, sorry

Yes we will need outside shots... unless there aren't any.... i'll go look at the screens.

And there aren't any. Neat.

:D

Ive got a deathstar if you need one..

You can find an exterior shot here:

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=18305.75

Interior is under construction and when I can get my server to work you can take a look, features such things as the 'detention level', the garbage compacter, tractor beam control, a hangar, big freaking laser control center and other bits.

You can find an exterior shot here:

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=18305.75

Interior is under construction and when I can get my server to work you can take a look, features such things as the 'detention level', the garbage compacter, tractor beam control, a hangar, big freaking laser control center and other bits.

Amazing. Pure amazing. If you'd let us use that you will make our days.

LagStar, THE LAG IS TOO STRONG!!!!

Hey its only 22,000 bricks...:D

It still has to render LOADS of them.

Hey its only 22,000 bricks...:D
How many there are is just a small part of it. How many you see at any given period in time is what's important.

Oh I know. Actually once your inside it you'll only see a few bricks at a time. Outside it probably will be as laggy as hell.

I'd like to test it with people but I can't get my darn server to work so I'm giving up on that for the moment.

Every post in this thread by me is quotes from Star Wars and a bit edited. These aren't the droids you're looking for.

...These aren't the droids you're looking for.
These aren't the droids we're looking for.

We actually had the Deathstar up on a server today, had 10 ppl flying around shooting each other with rockets with very little lag.

Bump

Did you really have to? I thought there was something important you had to say.... like maybe the Vader helmet for example... or at least you telling someone to help you finish it! BUT NO! I see the simple word: "bump". Have you no shame?!