Author Topic: Block Wars - No Hope  (Read 134271 times)

i need more things to record for c3p0 or more roles, im bored from reading that same script over and over with like 5 lines lol

I don't blame you. :D Fine, I'll send you what we have... which I don't have thanks to hard drive being corrupt... hm, Well, I'll get Warren on that then.

I don't blame you. :D Fine, I'll send you what we have... which I don't have thanks to hard drive being corrupt... hm, Well, I'll get Warren on that then.

Double Toast, AND bump. Warren. WTF... wheres teh damn script... I don't even have it!

OK! SUPER DUPER UPDATE.

Today is June 5'th the official first day of summer vacation. The finals are taken, the classes are passed, and our schedules are cleared. You know what that means?

I leave for a 3 week vacation.

But, that's not a for another week if not more, so. Here's da' plan.

Anyone who has signed up as a physical actor and or set builder, you are needed now more than anything. Warren and I are going to be filming the first few scenes all they way up to meeting Obi Wan (that's how far we are with the script).

Packer, I have no idea how far you are on the R2 D2 player model, but he's in the first shots. Now we can skip those parts until you're done, but we need him soon. Illidan, if your mic is still broken then we may need a new Obi Wan, if not then I'll send you the script so far with your parts.

Come on people, if you have any talent hidden under your nerdy surfaces, we need you. We're trying to be as a big a production as a full scale movie, without paying... anything... so AWESUM.

I want to be R2D2, however, until he is done I will play anything else to help out :)

i can help you guys out with voices i guess..if you didn't get my message on the example voice clip then here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nmytnbum5mx

i got sony sound forge to edit the sound if you want me to change it to something.

I want to be R2D2, however, until he is done I will play anything else to help out :)

We actually have a model now thanks to packer, but due to his somewhat copyrights on no longer allowing us to show pictures, that's all I can say. Join the Blue Harvest server sometime today. :D

Copyrights my ass, its called a surprise. You know, you keep it a secret until its a certain release or time or day then you show people and then they can go WOW. Not here's the stuffty beta model, here's the slightly improved stuffty model, which ruins the entire wow factor.

Eh, maybe I mistook you. But still, I meant the copyright thing as a joke. I understand what you mean by wow factor.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 04:21:26 PM by Swholli »

dibs on acting Chewbacca's part!!!(physical)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 09:39:09 PM by Razre »

Swholli, I was wondering, if the Land Speeder is done, Could I have it?

dibs on acting Chewbacca's part!!!(physical)

Yes maybe :D

Anyway, test footage is now here! http://files.filefront.com/blockwars+testfootagempg/;10587774;/fileinfo.html

lol what does that have to do with block wars :cookieMonster:

raping monkeys?