Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 79978 times)

seriously why is the server passworded
unlock the servers
Literally the only server I play. But why the lockout? Server issues or somethin?
and why exactly did you add a password to it
i demand an explanation
im fairly sure they do it because there are no admins available at the time to deal with the idiots.

im fairly sure they do it because there are no admins available at the time to deal with the idiots.
A lot of the admins there don't do their job to begin with.

Who would those admins be then?

There have been times without any admins.

forget off. My admins take care of nearly everything when they are asked, the only thing that we don't do right away is clearing spam because it happens so often so we just opt to go around at random times clearing it all at once.

glass we demand explanations
giv pls

I can admin the server this week after monday

I don't work at all so

forget off. My admins take care of nearly everything when they are asked, the only thing that we don't do right away is clearing spam because it happens so often so we just opt to go around at random times clearing it all at once.
I'm not directly attacking you or your servers, but your admins are general douchebags except Thorfin, and tends to just give flak to people. I haven't been on much, but I know for a fact last time the server was on, people got banned because the admins were starfishs.

I haven't been on much, but I know for a fact last time the server was on, people got banned because the admins were starfishs.
The only thing remotely starfish-ish about the admins I can think of is them banning noobs who dig random 1x1-holes throughout their entire base and dumbasses who grief their own base like they don't give a stuff. In my opinion, they're doing their job, and trying to keep the server dumbass-free. If you have a problem with that, you might as well just get off this thread.

Is there a time estimate of when the server will be unlocked again?
The only thing remotely starfish-ish about the admins I can think of is them banning noobs who dig random 1x1-holes throughout their entire base and dumbasses who grief their own base like they don't give a stuff. In my opinion, they're doing their job, and trying to keep the server dumbass-free. If you have a problem with that, you might as well just get off this thread.
Agreed.  I haven't really seen any admin abusiveness when I've played.  Fortwars only, havent played Trench before.

They are closed because we have other priorities outside Blockland. they will be open when one of us finds the time to fix one or two issues and set them up again.