Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 79310 times)

Ya sure you didnt spam?

I'll need to look into it to make sure it's not OP, because last time I used the javelin it was extremely OP.
i checked it out and it's not really OP.  it'd be more useful against land vehicles then air vehicles, because air vehicles would most likely move too fast.

N   E   W     W   O   R   L   D     O  R  D   E   R
O  R  G  A  N  I  Z  A  T  I  O  N

A  B  O  U  T     U  S

The New World Order organization begun by the "Golden Four" Michael E. Pearson, Simon McConnell, Dr. Gerald Boone, and Dr. Felix Heilman as an underground organization amidst a world where corruption and tyranny was law and a part of everyday life. They sought to create support for revolution to overthrow this oppressive force and to make life itself safe for all humankind.

The NWO has since changed hands to a man known as Thorfin, who was raised as the son of the late Mr. Pearson, the former leader of NWO.

M  E  M  B  E  R  S

Rank
Title        Name

NO SQD/GRP

Colonel of the New World Order
       Thorfin25

GRP. 482

Chairman Lieutenant Colonel
       Tuevon

SQD. 101

Chairman Major
       Jakob

SQD. 316

Major
       Xdere

NO SQD/GRP

Major
       Cca

NO SQD/GRP

Major
      Frankie

SQD. 101

Lieutenant
       sos339

SQD. 101

Lieutenant
       Sgt. ROCKO

SQD. 101

Sergeant
       Sampi

SQD. 101

Private
       Blocky999

SQD. 316

Private
       Vonski26

SQD. 316

Private
       Lt. ROCKO

SQD. 101

Private
       Pvt. ROCKO

A  L  L  I  A  N  C  E  S

This section is under construction.

A  F  F  I  L  I  A  T  E  S

This section is under construction.

F  O  R  M  A  L     E  N  E  M  I  E  S

[IIDC]  Inter-Island Defense Coalition
Glass, Russianzed, scotty_diam

P  U  B  L  I  C     P  O  L  I  C  Y

Policy No. 0411

Raids are now permitted on IIDC.  This policy was approved by Major Xdere, DAF Chairman Major Jakob, and DD Chairman Lieutenant Colonel Tuevon on Dec. 6, 2014.  Raids must be operated by a minimum of one squad at a time that contains at least 4 members.  Any additional members and squads can also participate.  Members in the Department of Development must be authorized by DD Chairman Tuevon to attend.  Effective December 6, 2014.

Executive Policy Nos. 3610, 3611

A new honor code is to be established regarding spawnkilling.  A raid on Dec. 6 resulted in disciplinary action by server staff to one of our commanding officers.  From this point, if an area is designated as a spawn room, with fully-enclosed security (walls, floor, ceiling and a door), being inside of the room and spawnkilling is no longer permitted, unless you find yourself in a self-defense situation.  Unless you are able to escape the room, in which case you should do so immediately, repetitive kills will be considered spawnkilling.  Firing into the room through the enclosure walls is also no longer permitted.  Using an enemy's spawnpoints/checkpoints is no longer permitted.  Any offense will result in disciplinary action.  Effective December 7, 2014, 3:00 pm PST; edits effective December 12, 2014, 12:00 am PST.

Policy No. 1481

A checks and balances system will now be established.  Any senior officer in violation of policy shall not be able to effectively command forces or teams under them.  Any lower-ranked personnel must provide evidence that clears them from responsibility.  Following anti-policy orders is considered mutiny.  Falsely denying obligation to follow orders will be considered mutiny, so it is imperative to make sure that policy aligns.  Effective December 7.

Executive Policy No. 9191

Any member ranked equal to or in excess of Major is considered a Council Member.  Council members are in charge of policy enforcement, and in the case that a Colonel or Lieutenant Colonel is not present or contact fails, may make policy to promote the better function of NWO.  Effective December 12, 2014, 12:00 am PST.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 03:13:33 PM by SWAT One »

oh, now i know what NWO stands for. are we still allied with you guys?

oh, now i know what NWO stands for. are we still allied with you guys?
I don't know.  I haven't been able to get on lately.  Can you please tell me your name, team name, and team members?

I don't know.  I haven't been able to get on lately.  Can you please tell me your name, team name, and team members?
we don't often use a team name, but you would know us by the ones who are in the T shaped base (not the new garbage copycat one). the team consists of me, nal, Y:, cret, doughboy, and sometimes drendran.

so sergeant rocko is a lieutenant and lieutenant rocko is a sergeant

okay

Task Force Orion
HQ: MOB Mirage

Blazer232 | JURY

N/A | N/A

scout | JAVELIN

Traceur | ARCANE

TimTheTumbleweed | JAVELIN

Yashzer | JAVELIN

Directive: Sterilize
Airspace: RED
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 06:34:18 AM by blazerblock2 »

im just that good
Accepted before trial began.

so sergeant rocko is a lieutenant and lieutenant rocko is a private

okay
I don't know either man.

Server just went down. Looked like a .dll crash, Id check the logs.

Server went down like Lewinsky on Clinton.

Airspace: RED[/center]

brother forget yo airspace I do what I want.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 05:47:55 PM by firestorm »

Oddly enough once these are down I find myself at loss for things to do.

The light has gone out of my life.