Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 78709 times)

Sitting allows you to use smaller windows meaning more cover. If idiots abuse it then they can get banned. I wont compromise something for the whole of the server just because one person cannot use it right.

when will fort wars be open again?

why do mods remove all the nice bases but then keep a bunch of horribly built camper bases?

why do mods remove all the nice bases but then keep a bunch of horribly built camper bases?
Because those crop up alot faster. I left for 30 minutes once. 30 minutes. and 8 spam stuff bases popped up around mine. I make it a personal point to hit those with artillery.

wHY SHUT DOWN

e: oh it's back.

WHY CLOSE

I left for 30 minutes once. 30 minutes. and 8 spam stuff bases popped up around mine.
and that kind of thing is exactly why i built my base on my own island. i would recommend rebuilding on an island of your own, firestorm

some guy was shooting blue from a skybridge, it was getting annoying and I know you don't like those so I thought i'd post it here. he admitted to it in chat however I dont have a pic of it. his name is -Diablo- ID 36560

evidence
http://imgur.com/a/dBFRl

Any update on the CIWS?

Any update on the CIWS?
Ask Gravity Cat, last I heard it would comeout sometime this week.

Yo what happened to dat stinger missile?

I sent it on it's merry way to the codemonkeys.