Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 79177 times)

It would be nice if the puma AA turret could be fixed and added again.

I've been banned with the reason

"forget you and forget you for your force fields for the second time"

I never put any force fields up again after the first incident. I had a invisible block under my flying base, yes it had collision, i forgot to turn it off after I build the surface. In no way does it protect my base. It gives no benefit to the attacker or defender. I had it for building purposes. Unban?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 03:38:53 PM by Sp00n.exe »

Some twit named "Deathskull5" is just repeatedly connecting to trenchwars and spamming the phrase "303 303 303 303..." with a varying number of periods at the end. ID is 42182.

Some twit named "Deathskull5" is just repeatedly connecting to trenchwars and spamming the phrase "303 303 303 303..." with a varying number of periods at the end. ID is 42182.
Dealt with.

I've been banned with the reason

"forget you and forget you for your force fields for the second time"

I never put any force fields up again after the first incident. I had a invisible block under my flying base, yes it had collision, i forgot to turn it off after I build the surface. In no way does it protect my base. It gives no benefit to the attacker or defender. I had it for building purposes. Unban?
It wasn't a force field but I still continued to fly into it. Unbanned. If I fly into another one i'm going to be pissed.

It wasn't a force field but I still continued to fly into it. Unbanned. If I fly into another one I'm going to be pissed.
If it only has collision there's no way you can hit it with a vehicle though. They only collide with Raycasting.

Someone ID 48242 named "Rapist Master 10000" joined, posted a youtube video (failed due to HTTPS), then built swaztikas and shouted "hail Riddler". He proceeded to spam bullets at his teammates to make their screens shake. Someone else cleaned up his swaztikas but he's still here.

ID 28179, "killer12568", is spamdigging and team-griefing as well, and he's been doing this ever since he started. Every time I call him out on it, he just says that nobody has to clean up after him so nobody should care, completely ignoring the fact that the map looks like utter stuff after he's had a go at it.

And this just in, Rapist Master 10000 is now teamgriefing extensively. Can we get an admin online?
To elaborate, he buried his entire team's spawnpoint, spamdug all over the place, and slung around a couple tribal slurs while building swaztikas and shouting "HAIL Riddler". Can someone get in here and get rid of him? He's kind of ruining the game right now.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 09:35:35 PM by King of the Bill »

IGN: King of the Bill (ID 30051)
Most Active Server: Glass's Trench Wars
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/KingoftheBill

The more an admin can be online, the better, since elsewise someone comes to ruin things.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 10:06:56 PM by King of the Bill »

Instead of posting every three or four minutes use the modify button.

IGN: King of the Bill (ID 30051)
Most Active Server (My Servers): Glass's Trench Wars
Steam(If You Have One): http://steamcommunity.com/id/KingoftheBill

The more an admin can be online, the better, since elsewise someone comes to ruin things.
You didn't even do what was asked when filling that out. I can tell you'd be a good admin with how well you follow instructions.

Instead of posting every three or four minutes use the modify button.
You didn't even do what was asked when filling that out. I can tell you'd be a good admin with how well you follow instructions.
Apologies, missed that text; was busy dealing with Rapist Master's crap ingame and uploading screenies. Fixed.

Rapist is down and perma'd thanks to Wrapperup, killer seems to be forgiven. Server is in order again. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 10:09:07 PM by King of the Bill »

Saw your base earlier, looks nice!

fyi im going on a 6 day trip so i wont be on this week to moderate