Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 79802 times)

Take that code and just slap it at the end of the bf3 weapons server.cs, that way you don't have to worry about it ever again.
Thorfin, my dear thorfin. You have known me for years now....you should know i'm too lazy for that.

Someone made a spawn point on the Fortwars sever that prevents me from going to spawn room

fort wars passworded
my BODY

Fort Wars is open.

Thank You, Legoboss.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 12:42:21 PM by Clear Glass »

ty bb

Also, you should ban Scoobs
http://imgur.com/zkixNnY,Wx5QoSw#0

stacked cubes all the way up so he could howitzer camp my base.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 01:33:25 PM by skill4life »

Support ban scoobs. He and members of the crew he was in build camped me. Like 4 people, one of the was Light and other Vulsithur as far as i remember. They came with choppers etc. constantly harrassing me while building. After pleading with them for a while getting constantly killed meanwhile, i resorted to tactics designed to hit below the belt.

TBH build killing is not a rule breaker, just a minor inconvience. Also you should look into buildbot. Saves time. Returning to the original point, Scoobs should be banned for spamming cubes just to camp a base.

[img width=600]http://i.imgur.com/wRl9u1u.jpg[/img]
[size=5pt]Thank You, Legoboss.[/size]

My brethren, rise up to your potential. Say no to tyranny, and reach for your own free will. Let's pave a new foundation on which to stand, one that drives out the beasts from the lands, one where we may stand side by side tearing down the god awful government that wishes to oppress us. Your strongest tools are already in hand, let your voice be heard above the roar of the corrupted ones. Today, we shall fight. We shall shout. We shall STAND UP, AND SAY NO!

Now my brothers in arms, let us create a New World Order.

Glass' Airbase, F/A-18 Rapid Deployment Hangers. (Built by Tuevon)

Flew over those bastards today. Thought they were garages.

Picture with AntiGlass (8687), aka the person that introduced me to Blockland.