Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 79712 times)

My base was deleted at some time today and i'm not quite sure why. no, it wasn't spammy (i have screenshots to prove it), and as far as i know, i broke no rules with it, unless having teleport links count as an offense. all i'm looking for is an explanation as to why it was deleted.
  You had spam somewhere, a zero tolerance stance on spam has been taken by the administrators. Im sorry your base was deleted, i know that can be rough and stuffty, but there are several teams that are recruiting and im sure that one would be happy to take you in until you get a new base built.

ah, must have been a brick i forgot to delete after using it to teleport back into my base. would i be allowed to buildbot it back in real quick or would that lag the server too much?

stop right there. that was obviously a joke and you know it (hence me always saying "I can't accept your steam request!!" a billion times when I obviously could)
Sorry, Compy, my computer BSOD'd after killer asked what "atm" meant. I couldn't tell at that point (although if i'd seen further i probably would have gotten it)

ah, must have been a brick i forgot to delete after using it to teleport back into my base. would i be allowed to buildbot it back in real quick or would that lag the server too much?
You're clear to Buildbot it back,  Glad I could clear that up :)

so we can rig your bases with fire relay explosions

probably no admins are currently on, I can't host currently either too.

Came by the Trench Wars, haven't played one in a while. Good server, I enjoyed my time here.
I'm curious about a thing or two though; when crouching, you're unable to fire or use dirt, was this intentional or a bug? It doesn't bother me much anyhow. Also, when does the map reset? Brickcount is ~100k at the moment too.

The server(s) is now protected from BLHack crashes, thank you computermix for that.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 03:02:05 AM by Tudoreleu »

im not talking about the chat
im talking about not being able to connect

Not sure, maybe try deleting your cache.db.

if i do delete cache.db, it stays stuck on downloading file manifest, at the end of it
if i don't delete cache.db, it keeps spewing these loving things, always different:

The server(s) is now protected from BLHack crashes, thank you computermix for that.
Compy is bae.