Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 79730 times)

fyi im going on a 6 day trip so i wont be on this week to moderate
Alright, have a nice trip!
see you next fall.

Yo what about all dem admin apps dawg?

vulsilthur is being a little stuff and using someone else's vehicles while they're not on the server, making them invincible.  in this case, an avenger turret, which as we all know, can be quite the nuisance

here he is admitting to the crime

here he is confessing who the owner is, proceeding to admit that he is a lazy sack of stuff

the avenger turret in question;

it is indeed, fab's.

click the last two for full sized images.

i believe a ban is in order for such abuses.

he managed to use the full/build trust to do that, I will fix that when I have some time.

Yo what about all dem admin apps dawg?

Fill out this tiny form and post it. Note that this is not a application, it just shows me who is interested so I get an idea of who to look for.

To be honest I hope Glass doesn't go about setting admins this way. I've had to deal with enough bullstuff already.

The turret issue is a blockland problem, and unfortunately I don't know how to fix it.

Trench Wars is now DOUBLE POINTS until the end of Thanksgiving Day!

The turret issue is a blockland problem, and unfortunately I don't know how to fix it.
I've implemented my own system for BL_ID restricting vehicles.

Iphidamas, ID 17140, has been spamming chat for the past half hour, been a general richard, spammed all over, and stated (and then contradicted himself repeatedly) that he's an alt of a banned user. Mind dealing with him, anyone?
Edit: Glass got him. Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 07:54:13 PM by King of the Bill »

My hearts breaking over here guys:

Apparently this happens after I leave the server.

And so does this.

I gotta say the people who hate me never seem to have any decent grammar about them, glad I have spies in the server.

Computermix's latest alt, ID 48307, is giving BLhack to killer, ID 28179. Edit: apparently a joke that I crashed before the punchline.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 11:28:26 PM by King of the Bill »

Computermix's latest alt, ID 48307, is giving BLhack to killer, ID 28179. You might want to ban them both pronto.
Proof??

Computermix's latest alt, ID 48307, is giving BLhack to killer, ID 28179. You might want to ban them both pronto.
stop right there. that was obviously a joke and you know it (hence me always saying "I can't accept your steam request!!" a billion times when I obviously could)

My base was deleted at some time today and i'm not quite sure why. no, it wasn't spammy (i have screenshots to prove it), and as far as i know, i broke no rules with it, unless having teleport links count as an offense. all i'm looking for is an explanation as to why it was deleted.