Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 79223 times)

Ask Gravity Cat, last I heard it would comeout sometime this week.
That's the same news from two weeks ago .-.

Also look what I found :P
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 03:22:04 PM by SWAT One »

can someone come remove the spam from my base pls

So this has been going on for about 15 minutes on the Fort War server...

ID matches one "KnifeMan" 34728

I feel like Fortwars doesn't get as much admining as trenchwars,  when it really needs it.

ID matches one "KnifeMan" 34728
He's banned now.
I feel like Fortwars doesn't get as much admining as trenchwars,  when it really needs it.
I only really administrate Trench Wars because I personally don't like fort wars. I'll join to deal with situations like that but aside from that I don't really have anything to do with that server.

Xdere 2014

Xdere 2014
Well 2014 is pretty much over. So if we round it's technically 2015. That makes your campaign late.

[size=14pt][color=green]Xdere 2014-2016[/color]
WHY IS THE TEXT GETTING BIGGER?
Also you last campaign failed when you were a trial admin for one day. Remember? ONE DAY. I lasted three days, and Frankie lasted like -5. Even he did better.

WHY IS ISN'T THE TEXT GETTING BIGGER?
Also you last campaign failed when you were a trial admin for one day. Remember? ONE DAY. I lasted three days, and Frankie lasted like -5. Even he did better.

The McCarthyism is real yo.

WHY IS THE TEXT GETTING BIGGER?

how frankie lasted negative days lol

how frankie lasted negative days lol
How has Xdere not complemented the fact that that is physically impossible?
The world may never know!

How has Xdere not complemented the fact that that is physically impossible?
The world may never know!

Forgive me for not pointing out your every flaw. ;)
 Thotfin

Forgive me for not pointing out your every flaw. ;)
 Thotfin