Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 79313 times)

I think I have a dupsave of it or something. I will check it later

I am owning people in trench wars, and im usin ak 74!  :nes:

No thanks, I prefer GRTB.

Why?...

Wait, scratch that. Let's not derail this.

-nvm it's back up-

I should work on a base on fort wars later.

I hope this server never goes down.

Screenshot of a dogfight.

Blue-Grey plane is IIDC (Inter-Island-Defense-Coalition, My Team) member 'Russianzed' and the yellow one is 'Jakob'.

I might do a nostalgic server tomorrow on v20, going to visit all the old GSF Maps.

I might do a nostalgic server tomorrow on v20, going to visit all the old GSF Maps.
nice

Daedalus MK2 successfully put in action

working on Daedalus MK3 on my server right now

Hi, i was building in Glass Island dm a nice base with lot of bricks and events (it was on a baseplate), and some admin connected, cleared all spam and then left. It ruined all my base (3 times) and many others people's bases. He just says "i dont care"I spent near 10 hours in it. I am sad :(

Jakob wants to speak:
Jakob: Please tell them
Jakob: not to clear spam bricks
Jakob: because it clears a lot of things that shouldn't be spam
Jakob: and it messes a ton of things up
Jakob: coming from me myself

it was my base:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 10:48:53 AM by Sylvanor »

Any admin that's clueless enough to clear spam shouldn't be admin there. Sorry about your base, it seemed really nice even though I couldn't find it heh.

was at island 2 lol. i didnt give the name of the admin but meh its ok. will start single project, spaceship

Hi, i was building in Glass Island dm a nice base with lot of bricks and events (it was on a baseplate), and some admin connected, cleared all spam and then left. It ruined all my base (3 times) and many others people's bases. He just says "i dont care"I spent near 10 hours in it. I am sad :(

Jakob wants to speak:
Jakob: Please tell them
Jakob: not to clear spam bricks
Jakob: because it clears a lot of things that shouldn't be spam
Jakob: and it messes a ton of things up
Jakob: coming from me myself

it was my base:
[img ]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/673/hvBuQQ.png[/img]
Sorry about your base, also I have been the culprit of messing it up a few times when I go around with the D-wand clearing spam, sometimes I mistake it for part of the default island and don't realize it until I destroy one or two bricks. Usually I would say for doing bases like that, making your own island is the best option.