yay new moto g

Author Topic: yay new moto g  (Read 1302 times)

hi, my moto g that i bought a few days ago just came in
it's a 1st generation, unlocked. for only 50 bucks, it's really nice.

and might i say, it's way better than my old phone, an old cracked galaxy nexus that has trouble running pretty much every rom in existence, even stock builds from AOSP

but yea, the display is way better, things start and run much smoother, kitkat looks so much better than it ever did on my old phone. i'm happy now

here's a pic

While I'm happy for you, could we get a picture in a room with light? lol

You might as well have just posted a screenshot.

Its going to get even better with Android 5/L, I heard Motorola Devices are getting the update first.

I heard Motorola Devices are getting the update first.
isn't LG stepping up to the plate and trying to release the update for the LG G3 sometime this week just to challenge motorola? i heard LG wants to push the update out really soon here and claim the spot of first

and to make up for the slow as hell kitkat release

isn't LG stepping up to the plate and trying to release the update for the LG G3 sometime this week just to challenge motorola? i heard LG wants to push the update out really soon here and claim the spot of first

and to make up for the slow as hell kitkat release
Google owns Motorola...
Google owns Android....

What do you think?

You should be getting Android 5.0 in the sometime near future.

Also, $50 bucks? :O Mine cost $199 for the 16 GB variant (I got it before the 2014 model).

that's a nifty background

would have gotten the moto G if it had 4G :(

I got a moto g also. Probably the best and most reliable phone I've owned. Not to mention the fantastic battery life considering I would be a midway - heavy user.

would have gotten the moto G if it had 4G :(
They make a 4G Moto G.

you kids an yer fancy phones

I don't even have a phone.