Author Topic: 16 Personalities Thread!  (Read 3905 times)

Didnt match me at all, thing seems like a load of bullstuff. Says im super social, and i hate talking to people in person.

Didnt match me at all, thing seems like a load of bullstuff. Says im super social, and i hate talking to people in person.

It matched mine to the T. It was loving scary.

seems accurate enough
uh, bump post or whatever you call it

i don't even know what this means but ok

no this is complete bullstuff no way am i loving 67% introverted i'm incredibly social
introverted doesnt mean asocial

no this is complete bullstuff no way am i loving 67% introverted i'm incredibly social
Introverted doesn't mean anti-social. Introverts prefer solitary to social activities, but do not fear social encounters like shy people do. So you can be an introvert but still social. If you don't like solitary activities, then it's probably bullstuff.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 05:28:25 PM by Benjamin Lopez »

im pretty assertive

it says "Assertive individuals are emotionally stable, calm, relaxed, and refuse to worry too much."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 05:48:32 PM by hodot »

i am the 2 percent
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 06:00:54 PM by F3d323 »

INFP turbulent.

You should research about your Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and other types if you want to get a true picture. The test can be inaccurate at times.

You are one of the brown townysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your impressive knowledge, ability to juggle multiple concepts and insatiable curiosity. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type

I can agree with everything except turbulent, I'm quite the opposite