What is your stance on abortion? (Abortion discussion)

Author Topic: What is your stance on abortion? (Abortion discussion)  (Read 35266 times)

Habit 4: Think Win-Lose.
See life as a vicious competition. Your classmate is out to get you, so you'd better get him or her first. Don't let anyone else succeed at anything because, remember, if they win, you lose. If it looks like you're going to lose, however, make sure you drag that sucker down with you.
Habit 5: Seek First to Talk, Then Pretend to Listen.
You were born with a mouth, so use it. Make sure you talk a lot. Always express your side of the story first. Once you're sure everyone understands your views, then pretend to listen by nodding and saying "uh-huh." Or, if you really want their opinion, give it to them.
Habit 6: Don't Cooperate.
Let's face it, other people are weird because they're different from you. So why try to get along with them? Teamwork is for the dogs. Since you always have the best ideas, you are better off doing everything by yourself. Be your own island.
hi aoki's dad

Why is this discussion still going on?
Although you may not like it, someone else you don't even know, having an abortion is not going to affect your life. Your life will still go on, you wouldn't get mad every time someone had an abortion. You're just going to have to learn how to get over it because sooner or later it's going to become legal and it's most likely going to be sooner rather than later.

having to raise a child isn't some "miracle" punishment that solved problems
if someone is too irresponsible to use protection, then you can bet your ass they're not going to make a responsible parent
Sadly I learned this much later. Basically Not everyone can be a good parent. Seventhsandwhich was pretty much right back then.

is this still the internet

do people still have different opinions

is one post going to end this entire discussion

Although you may not like it, someone else you don't even know, having an abortion is not going to affect your life.
Omelas must be a pretty fun place.

is this still the internet

do people still have different opinions

is one post going to end this entire discussion
one could only hope, it shouldn't of even been created because it was going to turn into a train wreck eventually

one could only hope, it shouldn't of even been created because it was going to turn into a train wreck eventually
The worst that can happen is that someone gets a headache or punches a desk in anger because of this thread. A real life debate can get pretty ugly though.

The worst that can happen is that someone gets a headache or punches a desk in anger because of this thread. A real life debate can get pretty ugly though.
i almost cried earlier lol

some things are best left unsaid

I don't mean in the sense that someone actually gets upset, I meant were the discussion usually degrades into off-topic bullstuff.

what

I don't mean in the sense that someone actually gets upset, I meant were the discussion usually degrades into off-topic bullstuff.
That just means the flames are burning out. Throwing a tarp to abruptly stop that bullstuff only refuels it.