Author Topic: Forums Down & Master Server Flickering  (Read 42105 times)

And allow me to clarify since I am sure his mind will immediately think "That is anger in that post, he is mad I'm taking the forums down!"

No, your forum attacks do not bother me. I'm generally out doing things all day so the only time I really browse the forums is late at night when insomnia keeps me up. I am mad because you are what is wrong with the world today. You are just another selfish, immature, pitiful excuse for a human that others have the misfortune of walking around with.

If their were less of your type on this earth maybe society wouldn't be as forgeted up as it is today. That is the problem with you people. You are so dysfunctional you convince yourselves you are doing nothing wrong. You go out of your way to screw other people over and attempt to justify it not to us, but to yourself. You want to convince yourself you actually have a reason for doing this but in reality you are just sick in the head. You convince yourself you are all powerful, such as putting "talk to the god" on the LED website, to feel like you actually have a purpose.

You use it as a mask to try and prove to yourself that you actually amount to something. You use it to convince yourself you are "different," and that you are actually a good person and very well liked in real life. Guess what bro, this is real life. You are doing something in an attempt to mess with real people. Behind a computer or not, that still makes you an starfish. In fact, it makes you a cowardly starfish, since you obviously don't show your true colors to people around you.

See I can be an starfish but at least I'm actually honest about it. I don't hide behind the excuse "this game is evil and deserves to be taken down!" No, you are just another starfish. An starfish going absolutely nowhere at that. Look at yourself, you are harassing an online lego game trying to convince yourself it is for the greater good. What have you ever done that is actually productive? You are reading all the posts in this topic on a forum you hate so much. You will never permanently take this forum down because you are obsessed. You enjoy reading what people say about you. You enjoy the attention. If you take it down for good you will have no purpose or goal in life. You will have to move on to harass another internet forum to satisfy your desire to mess with others.

And I will be totally honest, this rant post was not to try and convince you to stop messing with the forum, or to change your ways, it was to hurt you. Because honestly, their are enough wastes of human life like you in society. And I'm tired of low-life people like you who try so desperately to cause misfortune to others. You are a broken person. Seek mental help.
well said

And allow me to clarify since I am sure his mind will immediately think "That is anger in that post, he is mad I'm taking the forums down!"

No, your forum attacks do not bother me. I'm generally out doing things all day so the only time I really browse the forums is late at night when insomnia keeps me up. I am mad because you are what is wrong with the world today. You are just another selfish, immature, pitiful excuse for a human that others have the misfortune of walking around with.

If their were less of your type on this earth maybe society wouldn't be as forgeted up as it is today. That is the problem with you people. You are so dysfunctional you convince yourselves you are doing nothing wrong. You go out of your way to screw other people over and attempt to justify it not to us, but to yourself. You want to convince yourself you actually have a reason for doing this but in reality you are just sick in the head. You convince yourself you are all powerful, such as putting "talk to the god" on the LED website, to feel like you actually have a purpose.

You use it as a mask to try and prove to yourself that you actually amount to something. You use it to convince yourself you are "different," and that you are actually a good person and very well liked in real life. Guess what bro, this is real life. You are doing something in an attempt to mess with real people. Behind a computer or not, that still makes you an starfish. In fact, it makes you a cowardly starfish, since you obviously don't show your true colors to people around you.

See I can be an starfish but at least I'm actually honest about it. I don't hide behind the excuse "this game is evil and deserves to be taken down!" No, you are just another starfish. An starfish going absolutely nowhere at that. Look at yourself, you are harassing an online lego game trying to convince yourself it is for the greater good. What have you ever done that is actually productive? You are reading all the posts in this topic on a forum you hate so much. You will never permanently take this forum down because you are obsessed. You enjoy reading what people say about you. You enjoy the attention. If you take it down for good you will have no purpose or goal in life. You will have to move on to harass another internet forum to satisfy your desire to mess with others.

And I will be totally honest, this rant post was not to try and convince you to stop messing with the forum, or to change your ways, it was to hurt you. Because honestly, their are enough wastes of human life like you in society. And I'm tired of low-life people like you who try so desperately to cause misfortune to others. You are a broken person. Seek mental help.
layin' the smackdown
but seriously I can't even understand why he even wants to take down the foryummies. What does he gain? Not money, not purpose, not thankfulness, nothing. The sheer fact is, he is simply making us more miserable, so he is less miserable compared to us. But not any happier than before.

also if anyone manages to get his IP address, we ought to all get together and spam the stuff out of it--- DDoS the DDoSer

also if anyone manages to get his IP address, we ought to all get together and spam the stuff out of it--- DDoS the DDoSer
Sign his email address up for gay research.

what is that going to accomplish?

what is that going to accomplish?

Who knows, maybe we'll beat his record of just over a few minutes of internet downtime.

#ShotsFired

Man of Reason sure seems to have no reason to why he attacks.

Unless it's getting a reaction out of everyone, which I guess explains why he's doing it.

Also damn Destroyer you really loving earned that username.

Unless it's getting a reaction out of everyone, which I guess explains why he's doing it.
Didn't he already state that's why he's doing it besides "for fun", among other nonsensical raisons?

Hey guys, what is Error 520?

Cos if it's DDoS then the downtime only lasted a minute or under

To be honest his attacks are just good entertainment for all of us. I find the situation and topic a good last minute read before ending my day.

I think 520 is an inability to contact the server. Surprisingly I haven't seen it yet :o

I rarely browse the forums anyway so I guess its unlikely that I visit for the few minutes it's down anyway.

Man, this is probably the best, most truthful thing I've ever read, it can not only be applied to this specific troll, but to all trolls.

Seriously I'm gonna print and frame this on my wall

-snip-
Cue the slow clap that turns into lots of people clapping.