Author Topic: Blockland brick texture picture.  (Read 2258 times)

Here is an example of what i would like to get.

If there is anything like this but with blockland studs it would be great.

That's the image that I use for my desktop...

Just use the attached image and set it to tile?

That's the image that I use for my desktop...

Just use the attached image and set it to tile?

What do you mean set it to tile? i do not know too much about photoshop.

What do you mean set it to tile? i do not know too much about photoshop.
Not talking about Photoshop.

I'm assuming that Mac isn't the only computer good enough to have this feature?

Also, I made the studs 26x26 based on the size of the studs in your image. If you want them in another size, just ask. The actual images for the studs that Blockland uses are 512x512.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 03:34:33 PM by jes00 »

Not talking about Photoshop.

I'm assuming that Mac isn't the only computer good enough to have this feature?

Oh this, its cause its kinda off center when i use it. so i decided to just asc for a picture with the pattern on it.

Windows has this feature too, and you probably shouldn't be using Linux if you don't know how to set up desktops.
Oh this, its cause its kinda off center when i use it. so i decided to just asc for a picture with the pattern on it.
...how can a tiled texture be off centre?

Windows has this feature too, and you probably shouldn't be using Linux if you don't know how to set up desktops....how can a tiled texture be off centre?

Like this

Not really "off center." And even if someone made it for you, it would still be (likely) off center unless they found a GCF or something.

Not really "off center." And even if someone made it for you, it would still be (likely) off center unless they found a GCF or something.

I just want something like this lego pattern ive shown but with blockland studs in a picture, not an individual stud.

I just want something like this lego pattern ive shown but with blockland studs in a picture, not an individual stud.
I just gave you that. Just set the desktop to tiled. It may be a little cut off at the edges, but whatever.

I just gave you that. Just set the desktop to tiled. It may be a little cut off at the edges, but whatever.

I know, but its just it gives an off center result like i just said.

And idk how to modify it like that.

I know, but its just it gives an off center result like i just said.
Stop complaining and take what people give you.

All you have to do is set it as your desktop like you would anything else, but there should be a dropdown, change that to Tile.

Stop complaining and take what people give you.

All you have to do is set it as your desktop like you would anything else, but there should be a dropdown, change that to Tile.

._. What are you talking about? im not complaining at all, im not even mad.

I already tried the tile feature but there are some incomplete studs on the side, im just ascing for a picture that i don't need to use the tile feature but with the studs as a grid like placement like in that lego picture ive shown.

I already tried the tile feature but there are some incomplete studs on the side, im just asking* for a picture that i don't need to use the tile feature but with the studs as a grid like placement like in that lego picture ive shown.
That is a picture as a grid. If you tell us your monitor resolution, I might be able to create one that's the right size so it doesn't do that.