Zix's Randomizer DM! [BACK UP!]

Author Topic: Zix's Randomizer DM! [BACK UP!]  (Read 34313 times)

Bushido is this your daily outfit?

"Get in line or be shot."

I agree with this, but if he only did it once, then tried to type some more, that's not even forgetin close to permaban worthy.

well the issue in particular is 'doing stuff that is already unsavory and frowned upon and then, upon receiving punishment, immediately running to the forums with contextless images in an attempt to play the victim and dodge the administration'

well see he's done it twice

and i've warned him like 4 times total
I got no warnings what are you talking about look at the text it's literally me saying some trash talk and you assume I want to fight like what? then a mute immediately. Followed up with a ban for no reason later on.

well the issue in particular is 'doing stuff that is already unsavory and frowned upon and then, upon receiving punishment, immediately running to the forums with contextless images in an attempt to play the victim and dodge the administration'

well see he's done it twice

and i've warned him like 4 times total

*does 2 times*
*gets warned 4 times*

What is life?

sup i wanna make you brothers a map

any criterion for maps that i should know of?

nah

i prefer 'no camping' but the other map was campy as forget and people enjoyed it so i guess theres no particular criteria

Wrapper what are you going to do when your admin is breaking the rules himself?!

nah

i prefer 'no camping' but the other map was campy as forget and people enjoyed it so i guess theres no particular criteria

what about items and brick requirements

anything i should know of

like where the hell do i get those keys to put on the map

what about items and brick requirements

anything i should know of

like where the hell do i get those keys to put on the map
The keys are default and if your map uses custom bricks that's no problem as long as it's cool

Though there is a hard datablock limit and we have a lot of weapons so don't use a different brick pack for every wall

Feel free to mute this guy for breaking the rules while no admin is present! I'd tell him saying that is against the rules but I'm muted!!!

Noone should be muted for saying "rekt" or similar unless you're desperate and have to say something after every kill

Here is him doing it again here is his BLID!!!!!!

new logo or something i guess

i forgeted up on the edges

new logo or something i guess

i forgeted up on the edges

Not simple enough. It isn't 2009.

Practically the windows 7 orb...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 06:56:43 PM by Zix »

I will say now that the gameplay for the server is very much improved and is definitely playable now. I actually got quite a bit of enjoyment out of it today.