Author Topic: Zix's Randomizer DM! [BACK UP!]  (Read 34124 times)

The solution to the problem?

more op stuff to make people complain about that instead.

i just want someone to make my map because i suck at terrain ok

i just want someone to make my map because i suck at terrain ok
what is "my map?" :0

You should label the explosives as "Super OP".

what is "my map?" :0
So i wanted to make my own map for randomizer but i suck ass at building so i made a little map if anyone wants to use the idea anyways
I was thinking from South > North the map would go on a hill and the top would be on like a cliff but yeah

ignore that yellow box

Is that a Rocket in your Pocket? Or are you just happy to see me.
Human Rocket
Details:
  • Negates fall damage
  • (Currently) 4 Second Cooldown
  • Bonus Air Speed and Air Control
  • Sometimes glitches into a "Walking Rocket"
  • Often times sends you flying too.
  • Items are disabled.
may or may not be available in a randomizer near you at some point in the future
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 05:18:33 AM by Alphadin »

needs a trail, probably a shorter cooldown and to make you move way faster and negate gravity slightly but stop suddenly and really only go that distance in the first place. in addition the final explosion should always occur at the end of the attack even if it doesn't connect with a target because hitting a lagging target is hard as stuff and hitting vaguely near them to do damage is way easier

like it should essentially be a manually-aimed homing attack

also it shouldn't make you raise your hand, but when you first open it up the saw tomahawk's TIING goes off and the little spark comes from your eye

Stay upset child.

Can't even take a taunt or two this is ridiculous what happened wrapper I thought you talked to him.

Jesus christ after the mute I go and help my mom do something, I come back and try type and nothing is working and then this happened.

What the forget dude? Explain?

(totally relevant)

its almost like you're doing the exact same thing i banned you for in the first place again

its almost like you're doing the exact same thing i banned you for in the first place again
Why did you ban me!??!!

stuffting on people you kill is a valid mutable offense.  this is a "for fun" game, if you want to be stuff-on-your-kills competitive, go play call of duty.

stuffting on people you kill is a valid mutable offense.  this is a "for fun" game, if you want to be stuff-on-your-kills competitive, go play call of duty.
Can't take a joke holy stuff can you be more mad about being killed?

stuffting on people you kill is a valid mutable offense.  this is a "for fun" game, if you want to be stuff-on-your-kills competitive, go play call of duty.
I agree with this, but if he only did it once, then tried to type some more, that's not even forgetin close to permaban worthy.

well the issue in particular is 'doing stuff that is already unsavory and frowned upon and then, upon receiving punishment, immediately running to the forums with contextless images in an attempt to play the victim and dodge the administration'

I agree with this, but if he only did it once, then tried to type some more, that's not even forgetin close to permaban worthy.

well see he's done it twice

and i've warned him like 4 times total