Poll

Do you like it?

Yes!
151 (89.9%)
No sorry :(
17 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 168

Author Topic: Sylvanor's Spaceship [Updated Topic]  (Read 21948 times)

P.S. They are prints so they can also have other uses.

Server was full before, I was so sad :(

BTW, add me on steam!

This will be released, right?

hey, didn't I get banned from your server for saying something incredibly stupid?
and how the forget does one make something that nice? Do you sit for hours making like 1 tiny piece of a hallway?!?!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 09:48:35 PM by superdupercoolguy »

inb4 custom bricks make up a good 50% of the build and nobody ever sees the build at its full glory.

Do you sit for hours making like 1 tiny piece of a hallway?!?!
No.

Going by experience, you work on multiple things all the time so constantly working on 1 thing doesn't get boring.
However if Syl works some other way, he should interject.

inb4 custom bricks make up a good 50% of the build and nobody ever sees the build at its full glory.
I have a custom door pack, a custom computer pack and more wedges. It's actually 22 bricks on a total of 21680. Not very 50%. Don't call be bushido, bones4 or Furdle please. The bricks will be released once the ship is finished and hosted with mods.

This will be released, right?
Yes. I work fast, expect 3-5 months.

and how the forget does one make something that nice? Do you sit for hours making like 1 tiny piece of a hallway?!?!
To tell you, I spent 3 hours making the holographic table. And I spent 3 days planning and building deck B. but it has nice results!

Did you even read or what?
I will be available for dl once i will have finished the project. It could take 6 months

Good work bro! Looks very nice. Knowing you right, you probably won't stop until you reach the brick limit :P And then it'll be the most glorious spaceship ever built in BL!

Hot
Space is actually very cold, so it would be more fitting to say:

Coooooooool