MyCreativeName - Unprovoked flaming and stuffty attitude towards Flatflyer

Author Topic: MyCreativeName - Unprovoked flaming and stuffty attitude towards Flatflyer  (Read 20049 times)

Also I had a good laugh about all this "forum clique" stuff. What are you guys? 10?
nal is a freshmen I believe so he is still in the age where shutting people out and making fun of them is supposed to be cool.

i will regret saying this tomorrow so savor it while it lasts

User was banned for this post

I wonder if he's regretting it yet

one of the funniest parts about the whole flatflyer and creativename drama is that nal is throwing stuff at creativename for antagonizing flatflyer, while he was doing the same thing a few days ago along with the other circlejerk members in the drawings megathread

classic

one of the funniest parts about the whole flatflyer and creativename drama is that nal is throwing stuff at creativename for antagonizing flatflyer, while he was doing the same thing a few days ago along with the other circlejerk members in the drawings megathread

classic
he's just trollshielding to save his ass now that his glorious leader senpai got banned

he's just trollshielding to save his ass now that his glorious leader senpai got banned
the forget you smoking

seems in creative's absence reson has been trying to fill the void of "flatflyer follower"

seems in creative's absence reson has been trying to fill the void of "flatflyer follower"
Plot twist: Reson was Creative all along

So wait this thread is about Creative, but it's not, it's about Nal, but... it's not... it was for Creative, but now it's for Nal... I guess...

oh god this thread is stupid
just go make a Nal thread, will ya?

So wait this thread is about Creative, but it's not, it's about Nal, but... it's not... it was for Creative, but now it's for Nal... I guess...

oh god this thread is stupid
just go make a Nal thread, will ya?
these threads don't have guidelines. nal came in here and said some things and people said things to him. it's a public forum, and if people skew the issue one way that's how it goes.

the only people who chose it to be a nal thread are the ones who turn it on nal, and we all did because we know that nal has a group of guys who make fun of flat, so this was connected to the issue.

Plot twist: Reson was Creative all along

i wish

he was a bold man

but cowered in the end

because the pressure, he did not plan

so to banland badspot was send