MyCreativeName - Unprovoked flaming and stuffty attitude towards Flatflyer

Author Topic: MyCreativeName - Unprovoked flaming and stuffty attitude towards Flatflyer  (Read 20050 times)

you cant stop a nal thread

rule #1

gotta make a new thread!!!!!!!!!

you cannot stop thou thread
this is about creative and creative only. if you seriously want to have an internet fight with someone, go make your own drama

seriously you guys are being extremely stupid

Wait, is this about Nal or CreativeName? I'm confused.

seriously you guys are being extremely stupid
say that to nals face not online and see what happens

my drawing technically started this so i need to respond in an appropriate manner

Wait, is this about Nal or CreativeName? I'm confused.
It's about creative, but he's with Nal and his buttbuddies who always seem to be the center of drama. Nal's just as bad if not worse than him.

my drawing technically started this so i need to respond in an appropriate manner

hm yes it does

nal and his friends dish is out a lot, so obviously they're gonna get it as well.

hell they dish it out so much there are literally communities formed of people who were ostracized by nal

It's about creative, but he's with Nal and his buttbuddies who always seem to be the center of drama. Nal's just as bad if not worse than him.
have you not noticed that you just come to threads, say one statement you get from reading about 5 posts and then leave

hell they dish it out so much there are literally communities formed of people who were ostracized by nal
wat

have you not noticed that you just come to threads, say one statement you get from reading about 5 posts and then leave
Just giving my input which is pretty accurate. Sorry it upsets you boss.

i kinda agree with crealtive on the whole "flat is dumb" thing, but constantly flaming him all over the place is kinda pushing it.