MyCreativeName - Unprovoked flaming and stuffty attitude towards Flatflyer

Author Topic: MyCreativeName - Unprovoked flaming and stuffty attitude towards Flatflyer  (Read 20034 times)

also i understand mycreativename had a huge beef with flatflyer but saying that he's "obsessed" over flatflyer to give creative unwanted attention is kind of a stupid way to get back at him

also i understand mycreativename had a huge beef with flatflyer but saying that he's "obsessed" over flatflyer to give creative unwanted attention is kind of a stupid way to get back at him
pretty sure making a shrine dedicated to another user can be considered obsessive behavior

this i do not condone. i may have jabbed at creative and made jokes, and sure i argued against the guy, but celebrating his perma when you guys clearly have made fun of flat in the past - you're doing the exact same thing creative was doing. you're attacking someone not because of what he did to flat, but what he did to you.

pretty sure making a shrine dedicated to another user can be considered obsessive behavior
turns out rockinboy and anonymous made most of that shrine, although it was adorned by him for quite a while

yeah I understand totally. I probably should have worded it differently

I mean it as users are depictinge it as that creativename has some sort of love for flat instead of hating him and using that against creativename

squartleturtle renamed the server. i was originally working on a bl project.
i wasn't celebrating anything

I swear, Flatflyer catches the most unnecessary flak out of pretty much any user here. Maybe this is just coming from my narrow viewpoint because I don't follow him everywhere but it seems like almost wherever he goes people give him stuff for stuff he didn't even do in the thread at hand. The amount of bans I've seen as a direct result of people stuffting on him would be funny if it wasn't so sad. It's just uncanny how much of a hate magnet this guy is, and I can't figure out why it's still this way.

Nice to see Badspot banning people for being stuffty humans. MyCreativeName's actions towards and about Flatflyer are borderline psychotic stalker. Guess it is time he grows up.

Also I had a good laugh about all this "forum clique" stuff. What are you guys? 10?

about time this drama was made. flatflyer gets a lot of stuff for absolutely no reason, and creativename is a creepy stalker. glad he's gone.

birds
You hold a grudge on him and constantly attack him wherever you see him, and on multiple occasions having others banned because of flaming him, because "birds".
Get. The forget. Over it.

You hold a grudge on him and constantly attack him wherever you see him, and on multiple occasions having others banned because of flaming him, because "birds".

shut up genki

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 02:25:41 AM by Badspot »

quoting for truth