Author Topic: MyCreativeName - Unprovoked flaming and stuffty attitude towards Flatflyer  (Read 20260 times)

cough cough

if he cret wants to add flatflyer then let him, its not like he's just going to add him in the middle of this for no reason and then insult him and remove him
almost the entirety of those quotes, save for one or two, don't show flatflyer attacking creativename. ironically, half of em are flatflyer defending himself, or even saying he likes creativename.

almost the entirety of those quotes, save for one or two, don't show flatflyer attacking creativename. ironically, half of em are flatflyer defending himself, or even saying he likes creativename.
It's like that scene in Pirates of the Caribbean where the Interceptor out of cannonballs so they just start shoving everything they can into the cannons to continue a fight they know they're going to lose.

You know what's odd, obsession must run in the group. Nal seems to be quite the fan of me.

You know what's odd, obsession must run in the group. Nal seems to be quite the fan of me.
heads up guys

this is not about any clique/circlejerk/group. this is about creative and creative only. if you seriously want to have an internet fight with someone, go make your own drama

Just an observation, seeing as we are speaking of obsession over other users.

let's not make this about you, kochie . these are how these drama threads spiral out of control, people start finding new victims or making themselves victims

im sorry but did you even bother to read those

the most recent ones are rebuttals to creative being hostile towards him but tons of others are old and completely unrelated to this stuffstorm, mostly because they were from before creative had a grudge on him
no, I didn't

While it is admirable to see someone trying to prevent another escalation in argument, if another user is thrusting himself in to defend/criticize. another user based on whatever drama conversation is going on, they're immediately part of the discussion and liable for defending and attack as well.

While the generalization of a clique isn't relevant to the main topic conversation, the participation from Nal makes him fair game for criticizing as well, especially when he's trying to defend the person who is targeted in the topic.

let's not make this about you, kochie . these are how these drama threads spiral out of control, people start finding new victims or making themselves victims

Just an observation, seeing as we are speaking of obsession over other users.

User was banned for this post
I told you this was bannable, dipstuff.

User was banned for this post
and that's how the cookie crumbles

cue reaction gifs
Oh wait!
[/img]http://i.imgur.com/8cZU6CO.gif[/img]