I need to make 15 landscape drawings (SUGGESTIONS NEEDED)

Poll

paper size?

8.5" x 11"
6 (37.5%)
13" x 19"
3 (18.8%)
17" x 22"
0 (0%)
24" x 36"
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: I need to make 15 landscape drawings (SUGGESTIONS NEEDED)  (Read 1403 times)

So I need to make landscape drawings for a project at school
this small group of three students (including me) are doing festive christmas-y stuff for old people in this retirement home
we all agreed to make cookies, ornaments, and art for them, and i have to do the art

I have to do maybe, 15 or so drawings by december 16th
and I decided landscapes are the way to go because I don't know what all the people at that house like
so i need suggestions on paper sizes and places/themes I should draw

guys i really need someone to suggest landscapes

« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 05:56:20 PM by Jonathant1 »

Maybe you should draw the skylines of various cities?

Some cities are pretty recognizable (New York, Paris etc) but some would be a bit more difficult to guess (Los Angeles, Chicago etc). I think it would just be pretty cool if you did the skylines of 15 different cities.

do a space final destination smash 4 themed thingy

I'd love that

make one of those 50s neighborhoods all christmassey

A post apocalyptic wasteland but in the center of the image have a big ass plant

Maybe you should draw the skylines of various cities?

Some cities are pretty recognizable (New York, Paris etc) but some would be a bit more difficult to guess (Los Angeles, Chicago etc). I think it would just be pretty cool if you did the skylines of 15 different cities.

sounds good

I take it they have to be christmas/winter themed?

You could do landscape drawings of things like the north/south pole (ice-bergs, mountains, glaciers), the aurorae, mountain snowcaps, snowy pine forests, etc...

If you start working on them, we'll prolly be able to help you out more if you post what you're doing.

And yeah forests are a great subject.

A huge pile of presents in the middle of a snowy forest for no reason.